Ratings for Dr. T Van Nienkirk

Rude and always interrupts when trying to ask a question tired of foreigners

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

i am new to the area i got a appointment with Dr VanNienkirks, i found her very brief very rude did very little to answer my problems,i previously have had good relations with my Dr,and found her terrible for a DR, patients should feel comfortable when visiting the clinic,and with her i hate my appts.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

By far the WORST doctor I have EVER been to. I had a complete physical booked with her and she didnt check my heart, my breathing, my weight, my blood pressure NOTHING!!! and when I tried to talk to her about concerns I had she just interrupted me and wouldnt let me speak!! I was her first appointment of the day and I had to wait 45 mins to see her so then she tried to kick me out of her office because she was so behind schedule due to her own fault. NEVER go to her!!! Am currently in the process of figuring out how to report her to hopefully get this terrible excuse for a doctor fired.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015