Ratings for Dr. Courtney Campbell

Dr. Courtney Campbell is great! I haven't seen her for a few years because I haven't needed to see her, but I am writing this review because someone asked me for a recommendation today (knowing that I have seen many healthcare professionals) and her name came to mind. She is kind and knowledgeable. She either did extra research on my very obscure health issue before I came in or she just knows a TON. She approached my issue from a scientific perspective, emphasizing evidence-based results (not just "Oh, I think I feel better now.") and she did it with a warm and friendly disposition. That's a great blend, in my opinion. I would 100% recommend her to friends and family (and apparently whatever strangers read this site!).

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Courtney. She's very caring, and knowledgeable. I've been seeing her since the clinic opened (for a variety of health concerns), and she always remembers me and asks how I'm doing. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Campbell is wonderful! She helped me with weight loss, and I have kept it off! (Yay!) She talks to you like a real person. She's very sweet and down to earth. I heard about her through a co-worker who she helped with digestive/tummy issues! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate Naturopath!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014