Ratings for Dr. Amanda Bergman

Very kind and caring! Takes all of my concerns very seriously. I always feel heard and her advice is great. She's always calm and easy going and even called Me at home during my Pregnancy. She is great!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She is not compassionate at all.... Cold cold bedside manner. Not recommended at all

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I unfortunately feel this doctor lacks knowledge and compassion after my experience with her. When treated by her she administered an IV and it was a mess, it was done poorly and ended up with blood on the floor and all over hand, the assistant in the room was franticly telling her to do it differently and quicker etc. This did not instil confidence in her abilities. This also upset me and I ended up crying. She ignored my feelings and did not address my distress. To me if you lack bedside manner, compassion and basic practical skills then maybe medicine is not your calling.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

This is an amazing Dr. and that describes her the best

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014