Ratings for Dr. Michael Ayow

This pathatic animal called a Dr should be put down. He's a disgusting person who does not give a flying F for patients well being. As for the hospital who employs him does not care either since they continue to pay the mother f er. Without testing or appropriate questioning he told me I was mentally ill and depressed for the physical pain I was in even though 2 Dr's told me I need to go to emerge. Deserves a minus zero.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Ayow is a doctor with no affect and rude mannerism. He doesn't take the time to explain results. At the end of my stay he called me in the room quickly explained what was going on using medical terms and not simpler terms for me to understand. He told me to wait so a follow appointment can be booked with in the hospital and never followed up after when I had questions. He was on to the next patient. Very poor service provided by him. I agree with the other reviews.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

As a medical professional I was appaulled at his bed side manner, his inappropriate history taking/ assessment and his unnecessary diagnostic tests. When he recommended a painful and invasive procedure without first exhausting other options, I walked out against his advice; which he obviously took personally and reacted with rudeness. To anyone not in the medical field, don't let this doctor push you around, talk over you or put you through tests that can cause more harm; NEVER BE AFRAID TO GET A SECOND OPINION.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr.Ayow doesn't waist his time for explanation of his diagnosis neither for treatment proposed.Very superficial examination, no tests prescribed. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Mr. Ayow was very rude and did not listen to the other when she was telling him she had pain when performing the assessment. Very arrogant if you come across this so called Dr. You better just walk away or prepare to be disappointed!😡

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016