Ratings for Dr. Phillip Kennedy

A patient since 2001 and he has explored and treated my problems with the upmost care. He listened to me and gave back feedback. His continual care has contributed to my overall health and still being here today.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This man is rude, obnoxious, demanding, Insulting, will not discuss situation with authorized family members, won't discuss payment, says "I've been doing this my way for years and I will not change for anyone", wouldn't accept the findings of other neurologists, ordered tests without explanation, doesn't listen to patients symptoms instead tells patients what their symptoms should be. We were so embarrassed especially when he said if Florida doctors would accept our insurance than maybe we should go back to Florida or drop our insurance (United Health Care) and switch to ObamaCare. Staff is no better. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014