Dr. David Walt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Walt

Simply amazing!! Dr. Walt and all the staff really care about each patient and makes sure you feel good throughout the entire process. I am so happy with the results and love how genuine everyone is.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr. Walt is so sweet. He comes to greet me at the end of every appointment, giving me an update on my daughter's treatment. The staff are all great and easy to deal with. I tell all my friends about this place.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

A top notch orthodontist and experience overall. Absolutely zero complaints throughout the entire process - start to finish. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Great service. Great value. Great results. David truly cares about each and every one of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Went for a few consults and this was the cream of the crop...you can just tell from the moment you walk in. Was priced slightly higher than the others but you get what you pay for. Their technology was the best and the experience was awesome. Dr. Walt teaches other orthodontists how to do Invisalign so you know you're going to the master here. My teeth are perfect and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

10/10. Everything at his office is very professional.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

If you want Invisalign, this is the place to go! I was told I was not a candidate by 3 other orthodontists but Dr. Walt was able to treat me in just over a year! I am truly thrilled with the results and the whole office is super.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Hi, I have both my daughter & son being treated at Walt Orthodontics, I just can't find enough words to express how satisfied and well treated we're at Walt Orthodontics, both Dr, David Walt & his entire team, with no exception, are just amazing, my kids just love them all :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Highly recommended! Dr. Walt always runs on time and always comes to talk to me after my daughter's appointments. His office is completely state of the art/digital so they do not take moulds which is kind of cool. He is in a league of his own.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

My daughter recently finished her treatment after a long journey, involving several other orthodontists that we visited over the years. I am very glad I eventually found Dr. Walt. He is very professional and honest about treatment options and their limitations. He was very transparent about the cost of treatments, and when it made sense to extend the treatment (from a jaw expender to full braces), we were not charged any additional fees.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017