Ratings for Dr. David Walt

My youngest son just finished the first phase of his treatment and it was such a seamless experience. Dr. Walt and his staff are a unique group who take the time to explain everything in detail, involve the kids in a fun manner and ensure that everything is done with the most up to date methods ensuring that the results are nothing short of perfection. I applaud them for their fantastic customer service and always engaging their patients and their families. You know when your child says that they are going to miss seeing the Orthodontist that the staff have certainly done something right! We recommend Dr. Walt and his staff to anyone looking to have a million dollar smile.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Absolutely incredible orthodontist and office. Staff are A+++ and Dr. Walt is fantastic. The technology makes it easy on both the parents (to see the work that needs to be done clearly and in a comprehensive way) and the kids getting the orthodontics (latest technology to get exact measurements and molds along with a kid-friendly waiting room). I cannot recommend Dr. Walt enough and would give 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

My daughter had a crossbite and Dr. Walt fixed it with braces and retainer. All the staff are real professionals. They are nice and patient - explained everything with a smile to us. I truly recommend this orthodontic clinic. It was worth making the effort and coming especially from Toronto every time!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

My experience with doctor Walt has be nothing less then incredible. Being an adult patient I have contemplated the idea of foregoing braces for many years. I've obtained countless quotes and opinions, which all led to the conclusion of needing jaw surgery along side the braces. The difference in my consultation with doctor Walt compared to everyone else I've spoken to was that he himself has had jaw surgery. Which he spoke very fondly about. His personal experience mixed with his professional background gave me all the confidence I've been searching for to begin my journey. To my pleasant surprise I later found out that doctor Walt is not only an amazing orthodontist, but a leader in the industry. Doctor Walt constantly attends conferences either as a guest or speaker, as well as teaches University classes on orthodontic treatment. This is a true testiment of his devotion to his craft. Doctor Walt's office is super high tech, clean, with various kids programs and community involvement. The staff has been nothing but incredible. Always greeting you with a great big smile, picking up the conversation from the last session. You always feel like you are in good hands with people who care. My braces came off the other day and I am ecstatic with the results. My teeth truly turned out better then I could have hope for. My extreme over bite has worn and damaged many of my teeth over the years. Doctor Walt and his team was able to fix it all, and gave me a smile I am no longer self conscious about. This I will forever be grateful for. If you want the best experience backed by industry leading knowledge on orthodontic treatment, you have to visit Dr. Walt.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Very friendly staff and very efficient service. Thanks to Dr. Walt and Invisalign, I got my perfect smile in just 10 months!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Simply amazing!! Dr. Walt and all the staff really care about each patient and makes sure you feel good throughout the entire process. I am so happy with the results and love how genuine everyone is.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr. Walt is so sweet. He comes to greet me at the end of every appointment, giving me an update on my daughter's treatment. The staff are all great and easy to deal with. I tell all my friends about this place.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

A top notch orthodontist and experience overall. Absolutely zero complaints throughout the entire process - start to finish. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Great service. Great value. Great results. David truly cares about each and every one of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Went for a few consults and this was the cream of the crop...you can just tell from the moment you walk in. Was priced slightly higher than the others but you get what you pay for. Their technology was the best and the experience was awesome. Dr. Walt teaches other orthodontists how to do Invisalign so you know you're going to the master here. My teeth are perfect and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018