Ratings for Dr. Kevin Morrison

Dr. Morrison and staff have been fabulous. He is professional, thorough, compassionate and very easy to communicate with. He recently guided me through the angst of another biopsy and the decision making of what to do next. Fortunately, we decided against surgery but I if it had gone the other way I would have had complete comfort in him performing it.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Morrison exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him as someone you can trust to take care of you or a loved one.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Kevin Morrison clearly saved my life. From diagnosis for kidney cancer to CT scan to surgery 3 weeks. Caught it while still stage 2. My recovery was less than the norm 7 weeks vs. 12 The scar is almost non existant. I am back enjoying life. He works with Dr. Palmer in the same offices. Extremely punctual. Wants your tests done 1 wk before an appt. Why? because he reviews often times from home on eve. and wknds. to keep a schedule. He's in surgery most mornings, and the nurses at the NRGH all think highly of him. He is well published as well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016