Ratings for Dr. Fredric Haberman

“Amazing” Dr. Haberman is nothing less than amazing. I have seen dermatologists for years. He is the first doctor that has taken the time to listen to my concerns and diagnosis accordingly. He is an active listener and truly knows his practice. I have no reservations and recommended Dr. Haberman wholeheartedly to anyone who may be struggling with acne. He gave me hope that my skin can get better.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Haberman was very professional, Treat my acne after many Doctors could not. My whole family are patients of This excellent very nice dermatologist

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I drive 125 miles each way to see Dr Haberman because he is the best dermatolological surgeon and diagnostician. He has performed many surgical procedures on my face and body for twenty plus years and I am always satisfied. He run a great office and has outstanding buses and staff. They all go out of their way to be helpful. I referred most of my customers and co-workers to him totaling over 30 people and they all love him and travel very far distance to see him. He is a very down to earth nice guy and has a wonderful disposition and sense of humor. I rate him with five stars

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He cured my problem when five other dermatologists were puzzled. He also corrected my acne scars with Fraxel Laser, subscisions, punch grafting, microneedling with PRP and fillers. He is a great dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My experience with Dr Haberman was above my expectations. He took time explaining to about my condition, and the best treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Haberman was very professional, Treat my acne after many Doctors could not. My whole family are patients of Dr Haberman. excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015