Ratings for Dr. Fredric Haberman

an is an outstanding procedural dermatologic surgeon. Dr Haberman is a meticulous dermatologist and aesthetic surgeon. He pays attention to every detail and is not finished until the result is perfect. He is a very kind and caring person. I have been a patient Dr Fredric Haberman for many years. I'm very pleased with the total experience both medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology that I've had with his office and Dr. Haberman in particular that I wanted to share what I know. Right from my first appointment with Dr Haberman I found him familiar with my case history, which tells me that he must be reading the files for the day before beginning to see patients. In other words, he isn't reading my patient file when he walks in the door or when he is seeing me like so many other doctors. He always greets me, says hello, and shakes hands. Before doing any examinations he washes his hands. He really listens to you. His examinations are very complete and he uses a dermascope with magnification and polarized light when he checks your skin for skin cancer. I trust his judgment about whether something needs further work, like a biopsy, etc. So far his diagnostic opinions have been 100% accurate, which I can't say for other dermatologists I've seen. Of course, I know it's not possible to always be perfect on this because for some situations it's impossible to know with total certainty by just looking (i.e. - w/o a biopsy), but I've come to believe he is an exceptionally skilled diagnostician and aesthetic dermatological surgeon. He is open to differences of opinion and listens to new information. He considers what the patient wants and has been sensitive to my occasional anxiety and he is very calming and makes me feel very comfortable quickly. His surgical process is very efficient. If some small problem is found, I've had him immediately offer to treat it surgically (freeze or excise) rather than require a new appointment. This office never exerts any pressure to do a procedure or buy any product as a previous reviewer stated. Then he is very quick to complete the procedure. His has great surgical skills. He has removed several small lesions from my face without leaving any scars. He is open, very down to earth and personable. I don't expect this from a physician, but it's a nice bonus. I consider him to be the best physician, of any that I have very been in contact with. I recommend him 100% and give him five stars.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

“Amazing” Dr. Haberman is nothing less than amazing. I have seen dermatologists for years. He is the first doctor that has taken the time to listen to my concerns and diagnosis accordingly. He is an active listener and truly knows his practice. I have no reservations and recommended Dr. Haberman wholeheartedly to anyone who may be struggling with acne. He gave me hope that my skin can get better.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Haberman was very professional, Treat my acne after many Doctors could not. My whole family are patients of This excellent very nice dermatologist

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I drive 125 miles each way to see Dr Haberman because he is the best dermatolological surgeon and diagnostician. He has performed many surgical procedures on my face and body for twenty plus years and I am always satisfied. He run a great office and has outstanding buses and staff. They all go out of their way to be helpful. I referred most of my customers and co-workers to him totaling over 30 people and they all love him and travel very far distance to see him. He is a very down to earth nice guy and has a wonderful disposition and sense of humor. I rate him with five stars

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He cured my problem when five other dermatologists were puzzled. He also corrected my acne scars with Fraxel Laser, subscisions, punch grafting, microneedling with PRP and fillers. He is a great dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My experience with Dr Haberman was above my expectations. He took time explaining to about my condition, and the best treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Haberman was very professional, Treat my acne after many Doctors could not. My whole family are patients of Dr Haberman. excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015