Ratings for Dr. Arvind Kataria

My visit to Oakville Dental was an absolute nightmare from start to finish. I wish I had read these reviews prior to attending my appointment as they all rang true. Rushed, impatient, money hungry, condescending. Left on the verge of tears and felt frustrated and uncomfortable. Go elsewhere as there is a lack of care for your actual teeth here!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I don't even know where to start with Dr. Kataria. I first went to him many years ago and he was a very kind, caring dentist who explained each procedure and the cost. After moving away and coming back, I realize that he is no longer that dentist. He is impatient, and rushed and only cares about the money - always wants to go ahead with a crown (that he creates himself) before making sure the tooth is in good condition to handle it first. He put a crown on a cracked tooth that actually had an abscess that he didn't bother to check out first. When drilling through that expensive crown, he punctured my sinus but refused to admit it and told me not to believe everything I read on the internet when I mentioned my concerns. I now have chronic sinusitis as diagnosed by an ENT doctor. His front desk girls are completely incompetent and yet condescending at the same time. Everything is about using up your insurance money before the year runs out and finding additional procedures, trying to book cleanings every 4 months even though you don't need them that often. Find a different dentist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

There's a reason why you can't find reviews about him anywhere, it's because he is terrible ! He may come off as a nice person but he really isn't. If you want to be ripped off, made feel insecure and leave his dental office on the verge of tears , than I would recommend him. He always criticizes and embrasses his staff infront of his patients, and the front desk ladies have no idea how to do their job. It's clear that he's passionate about the money that goes into his pocked, not your dental health.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015