Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Morehouse

He was horrible and errogant! I left there feeling gross and taken advantage of. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

AMAZING staff and EXTREMELY proficient surgeon. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He is Awesome! He did a fantastic job! :) Dr. Morehouse did breast augmentation and myself and my daughter. We are extremely happy! You must meet him before you make your choice. From Monique ABQ

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Morehouse and his staff are great! I was able to get in quickly to see him and he took time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

He did an Amazing Job on correcting a tummy tuck. Also did a wonderful back lift. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

This was my 2nd cyst removal on my cheek and Dr Moorehouse did the best job ever! The scar is very small and he even had to go over a tacky pre existing scar. The cyst in my cheek was the size of a golf ball when Dr Moorehouse removed it. He's a really great knowledgable Dr with an amazing set of surgery hands.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Removed a mole from my preteen daughter's lip, did a fantastic job and was really good with her. A year plus later and just a thin scar remains, she is very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I went to Dr Moorehouse for scar revision, he went above and beyond. He absolutly made sure he did everything possible to make the scars as minimal as possible. He's very knowlegeable, and has a great sense of humor which makes the visit more comfortable. I am considering a tummy tuck and without a dought I want Dr Moorehouse to do my surgery. I would recomend him to anyone wanting any cosmetic improvements.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Morehouse did a superb job with my facial re-constructive plastic surgery. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I did liposuction through Dr. Morehouse and he was superb. I pretty much have a washboard stomach now and people are envious! Is there anything that this dcotor cannot do? Everything he does if fabulous! If you are considering breast augmentation or liposuction this doctor knows what he is doing and he is very honest. I am beyond pleased.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey D. Morehouse's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)