Ratings for Dr. Maeve Franceour

Fantastic doctor. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes time to listen. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

My doctor retired and referred me to her so I rushed to the office and submitted an app. I was told by her staff that I would hear from them in a month. After two months with no contact I went to the office again and was told that they were just beginning to contact people but I didn't have to worry as all of the apps submitted before the cut off would be taken as patients. I had heard that some apps were lost so I asked them to check. The secretary told me she didn't have time but would look and get back to me. Four weeks later when I hadn't heard back I AGAIN went to the office. After explaining my efforts they looked for my app. Good news, they found it. Bad news, I was told Dr. Francouer would not be accepting me as a patient. ARE YOU KIDDING? And when did they plan to tell me this? I could have been searching for a doctor all this time. Now I am without a doctor and have no options. Perhaps it's for the best if this is how they treat people.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014