Ratings for Dr. Rynier Cronje

Wonderful man! He has an excellent bedside manor, great sense of humour & you never feel rushed. He is thorough & knowledgeable. We will continue to see him!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Cronje ... I would not have survived my injury that I had without him... FANTASTIC Doctor ... I was fortunate to be under his care for the last two years ... sure wish he had his own practice!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I met Dr. Cronje at the medi centre 2-3 years ago, he was Fantastic! On the ball , checked everything through. Also enjoyed his humor .,. I have since stopped seeing my personal family doctor and know only see him at the medi centre when I am in need of a Doctor. He's now a doctor looking to run through patients to get to the next which is a nice change.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I attended the medi clinic in St.Albert (mc kenney) for follow up since it is impossible to get in to see my family doctor ( 2 week wait ! ) Dr. Rynier Cronje was the attending physician when I went to the medi clinic. I was involved in a MV accident and was released fr the hospital. Dr. Cronje was excellent. He assessed my condition and was professional, knowledgeable, and very caring and genuine. I see him daily when my dressing is changed . The nurse who assists him by daily dressing change (Ronda) was also professional, personable and awesome to deal with. As a matter of fact, everyone at this medi clinic were good to deal with. Dr. Cronje referred me to a plastic surgeon which was missed when I was discharged fr the hospital. A big thanks to TLC that I received from all the staff at this medi clinic. :)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014