Ratings for Dr. Vrisha Ker

Great doctor !!! Listened well , answered questions , regular check ups not a bad thing to say

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr Ker is not my family doctor but I wish she was! She helped me through a severe dental infection and went out of her way to ensure I got the best care possible, was very knowledgeable and clear in answering any questions I had, and she was very caring and understanding to all my concerns in the week I was her patient. Dr. Ker is the best doctor I have met!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Ker has been my Doctor for a year now and has been taking good care of me. I appreciate her honest.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

New Dr to me but she listened and her action showed she cared what I said. Thanks

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Discussed in detail why I see a gastro every 5 years at my physical 6 days ago & asked her for a referral. She told me to contact him for an appt. & if I had trouble, call the office & she would make a referral. My gastro's # is no longer in service & she now says I have to go back to discuss why I am asking for a referral. I'm in another part of the province for 6 weeks. Not a person who follows through on her word.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Not a single bad thing to say about her. She was kind, and took the time to really LISTEN to my problem without interrupting as I talked. She seemed knowledgeable, and sensitive to my problem. She took the time to understand what I was telling her, and why I felt it was so important to get a second opinion. She is giving me the referral I desperately need, one I have been trying for years to get. I would go to her again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Pushes meds without a hands on examination. Seems rushed and overwhelmed. Lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This doctor needs to learn empathy. That word is not in her dictionary at all, it's very unfortunate. If you show mercy, you obtain mercy. Remember the law of karma.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015