Ratings for Dr. Raynond Asongwe

He's the first doctor to actually take me seriously and won't back down until we find a diagnosis. Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Best doctor around. He will call you at home if something isn't right and he doesn't waste time getting it done either. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

knowledgeable, very thorough, never seen one in a long time. i will sure recommend him to anyone. he is from England.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr Asongwes us full of knowledge and he is my family doctor. I have to refer all my friends and everyone in my family goes to him. He is from England, and his practice is way way better than any doctor I have visited before. He takes his time and never rushes anyone I have referred to him. Great doctor all the way.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Asongwe was the most thorough Dr. I have seen in years! He is knowledgeable and professional. I would rate him a 10/10, however, the receptionist at the front desk was borderline rude, unprofessional and would make me debate on whether to return. I am a RN, so I do believe my background gives a more than fair/educated rating for Dr. Asongwe, he is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

As a nurse I have to say I've seen children more helpful then his office staff. I once sat there for three hours before being placed in a room by the doctor himself due to his staff forgetting about me. I feel as if he questions your medical knowledge when you have a degree and come in saying hey I have this wrong with me. Never called me back when I had hospital reports come in. Not a fan of how his receptionists take personal phone calls on the line and especially not a fan of how they break confidential information together in front of patients in the front area.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Moving around the country as much as I've had to over the years, I've had more than my fair share of doctors. As GP's go, this guy is absolutely top notch. His staff are professional. He is on time and doesn't overbook. He is respectful, and actually spends the time required to get to the bottom of your concerns. Although he does act as my family doctor, the clinic is also a walk in. Sometimes it gets pretty busy, but I've never been left hanging for a long time after my appointment time. Two thumbs WAY up. If all doctors, and their offices were this good, everybody would be a lot happier.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015