Ratings for Dr. Raynond Asongwe

Dr. Raymond he’s a wonderful man who take time to listen your concern and take time to explain He is very kind and caring man I have advanced prostate cancer and he’s alway There when I need . Thanks Dr Raymond and he’s staff Best Doctor and staff,,, wonderful people Daniel B

flag | Submitted December 14, 2019

I am so surprised reading the comments below; its like folks have been seeing a different doctor than I was?! On a walk-in basis his clinic was ok, but after becoming a regular patient I found myself jumping thru many hoops created by him, to get the care I require. My experience is he isn't patient centered and he is driven by the profit he can make off your misfortune. Dr Ajay is the better choice of the 2 physicians in this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Very good doctor, client cantered, he listens to what client say sand asks, him and his staff are very nice. He’s good at what he does and best doctor I ever had

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Asongwe is a good doctor, he listens and takes time to explain. He is way better than the guys in Medi centres

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Asongwe listens to his patents, which I really like. Our doctor of 45 years retired and we were worried we would not find another doctor who took the time like he did, but Dr. Asongwe does. Very thorough and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Good doctor. He and his nurse are fairly thorough. Seems to be quite knowledgeable. Really nice staff

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I take my daughter to Dr. Asongwe and I have found him to be very thorough, listens to the patient, keys in very quickly on health concerns, asks a lot of questions, and just a nice man.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very rude and dismissive. Went to his clinic as my family doc was out of town, the nurse and front desk are great but Dr. A. Didn't seem to have a clue what he was talking about. Wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Fantastic DR very full of knowledge and supportive of my medical knowledge background.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I've moved around a lot over the years, so I've had my share of doctors. I can't say enough good things about this guy. He is BY FAR, the best doctor I've ever had in my entire life....and that's saying a lot. He's extremely knowledgeable. He's always been on time. The most important thing...he actually listens to you, and wants to get to the bottom of your problem...not just blow you off so he can get to his next patient. Since he moved to his new office, his new staff have been excellent to deal with. All doctors should aspire to get to his level of care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017