Ratings for Dr. Jamil Bashir

His staff is cool, but didn't care for him at all. We ended up getting referred by a family friend and couldn't have been happier with the new surgeon we saw for my father.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr Bashir operated on me in 2012, He performed a quintuple bypass. This is one of the most talented, gifted surgeons I have met! No small compliment as my whole family are doctors and none of them could hold a candle to this man. Not only was he amazing with me but he comforted my wife and mother as they were more stressed than I was. From the moment I met him, I had 10000 Percent confidence in his abilities. As well he has a great sense of humor! In addition, the staff at St Paul's treated me like a Saudi prince at the 4 seasons hotel. An amazing experience from the surgeon to the man who cleaned the floors. Doctor Bashir, from one brown guy to another, Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Bashir saved my dad's life not only once, but twice! He performed a VAD surgery as well as my dad's heart transplant. He was warm hearted, answered all our questions and was very professional. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You made it so my dad can now hopefully one day see his grandchildren.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Bashir operated on my husband Brian in May 2011. We were terrified, but he has this soothing way about him. After talking to different nurses and how they raved about him and his knowledge and commitment to his patients and just the way he handled getting things done , we were convinced Brian was in the best hands he could ever be in. Thank you so much for all you have done and all you are still doing for everyone who needs you. Marlene P. Langley, B.C. Marlene, Langley, B.C.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Bashir is a exceptional surgeon who has a beautiful human caring side as well. Two surgeons passed taking on my 79 year old Mother's very unique heart surgery. Dr. Bashir accepted her as a patient and performed the surgery flawlessly. She has recovered remarkably and thanks to Dr. Bashir she is fully living and enjoying her life again. We are forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I received a quad bypass on May 30/2014 and wish there was a scoring mechanism above 'best'. Both my wife and I are retired Health Care Professionals and have very high standards.....Dr. Bashir sets the bar even higher than we imagined. Now if he could only fix the hospital food........

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Bashir replaced my heart valve in June of this year, he is both an exceptional surgeon, and an exceptional person, we are fotunate to have him here in B.C.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

DR. Bashir did an aortal replacement on me Apr.10th/2013.He was very attentive to my wife & I as she was more stressed than I was.I felt ready to leave on the 4th day after surgery but left on the 5th. 3 1/2 weeks later I feel GREAT!!Scarring will be minimal.Dr.Bashir did a fantastic job.Can't thank him and Jackie enough!! Bruce Bingham Whitehorse YT

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Bashir is a brilliant surgeon. Given my dad's health condition, he successfully performed a difficult triple bypass surgery on him & he's doing great now. The before/after surgery care was amazing. We can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Jamil Bashir is amazing! He performed a very difficult long surgery on my brother-in-law David's aorta on Thursday. Today is Monday, 4 days after and David is going home tomorrow morning in great shape! Can't thank you enough Dr. Bashir

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008