Dr. Ehsan Jadoon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ehsan Jadoon

Couldn't be happier with my results! (Chin liposuction) Great Staff-Ewan the Nurses, Receptionist. They all made everything easy. Dr Jadoon is realistic, knowledgeable and exceptionally good at what he does.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2020

My experience with Dr Jadoon and his staff was excellent. I found the staff very helpful, informative and friendly. I was extremely nervous yet once in surgery Dr Jadoons manner made me calm as he was very caring and always checking I was ok.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Dr Ehsan Jadoon has managed to recapture my youth! After getting Bell’s palsy -a medical condition that causes one side of my face to paralyse -I lost a lot of confidence. Dr Jadoon has helped me regain that confidence and has made my face more symmetrical and youthful again. I am so impressed with the results!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

I can always trust Dr Jadoon to offer me sound advise and reassurance. I have always been so happy with the results of my treatments and after temporarily going elsewhere for treatment and being extremely dissatisfied with the results I will never trust another Doctor again! His advise is second to none, a huge thank you for your amazing work.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Relaxed caring great sense of humour, and of course is excellent in his work to the finest detail of perfection.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Extremely kind, professional and understanding. I am thrilled with the results and already thinking what else I can get Dr Jadoon to tackle next. This was my first foray into treatments, and I couldn't be happier. Dr Jadoon is focused on attaining the best results, and explains how to achieve that for you. Facilities are really lovely and both Ehsan and Ewan made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr Eshan has a sense of humour and respect for his patients. Very thorough and knowledgeable, done a great job on my left ear lobe correction and his staff are very friendly and inviting. Would recommend to others to visit Eshan

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I underwent Vaser Lipo on my flanks and abdominal region back in July by Dr Jadoon. Without a shaddow of a doubt I can honestly say my whole experience was brilliant. Dr Jadoon was beyond professional, polite, caring and made me feel very comfortable which to me is incredibly important. All of the ladies at Mediscult were beautiful and special thank you to Tina who was with me throughout my entire procedure. Everyone is different and should never feel the need to explain themselves for the decisions they choose to make. For me I underwent this procedure for a very personal reason. I am not a large lady but it has been something I have been wanting and needing to do for a long time. Roughly 5 days after my procedure the swelling went down quite quickly in certain areas but there were a few spots that took a lot longer which was expected. Results before the 3 month check up were amazing and I know with more self care it will continue to improve every day. I was back to light duties and working with children quicker then expected. I avoided any vigorous activity for a month which Dr Jadoon suggests and I fully support. Light walking is reccommended and it helped with the swelling. I wore my compression garment everyday for the month and started using the high waist tight underpants from then on to keep compression on the areas. All I can say is I am beyond happy with my results and my confidence has boosted through the roof. At first I was very hesitant to undergo this procedure but I am so glad I bit the bullet and went through with it. A massive thank you to Dr Jadoon and everyone at Mediscult for everything you have done.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I had a blepharoplasty and some laser done back in July 2016. Dr Jadoon was amazing and christie is amazing they make you feel really relaxed. I am now thinking on having a face lift, so I need to get into see Ehsan Teresa

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I had laser tattoo removal and can honestly say this is not his specialty. He also had someone with him that he was training who he let do some of the treatments. It was a small area and often the tattoo ink was missed and the skin near it lasered. I would not recommend this treatment at this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018