Ratings for Dr. Omar Darr

Female relative visited him 3 separate times. The first time he seemed rushed, unengaged in helping resolve her issue and dismissive. When she needed another visit and he was the first doctor available (now we know why), it was an entirely different version of him (oh and I should mention that she had a male member of our family accompany her to this appointment... interesting note to make)- he was kind, completely engaged, helpful and she had a great experience so felt she had perhaps misjudged him on the first visit and was glad she gave him another chance (everyone has off days right?). The third visit was WORSE than the first (no male escort this time): he was even more rushed than before, completely dismissive and as she was trying to ask questions Dr. Darr was already out the door answering them over his shoulder from down the hallway! We are unsure if his demeanor is a sexist response or whether he has extreme difficulty managing his schedule (seems odd when all the other ortho docs are booked up and he has quick availability) or what the case is but she will not be going back to see him and we recommend you wait for one of the other docs with better reviews. 1/3 visits where you are treated well as a patient in this day and age where medical expenses are so high is ridiculous. Never again.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr Darr just saw me for rotator cuff issues. He listens to "every" word I say. I am extremely confident being treated by him. He did knee surgery for me in 2014 and the outcome was fantastic. I would recommend Dr. Darr in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Two other doctors couldn't figure out I had a frozen shoulder Dr Darr did 1 visit if it wasn't for him the other doctors said it wasn't my shoulder it was my neck so glad I saw Dr Darr ! On my way to recovery would recommend Dr Darr to everyone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

He was amazing! I broke my ankle and he put in a plate with 7screws and it healed perfectly! He was kind and it was a bonus that he was HOT too :) I tell everyone that he did a great job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Darr is extremely passionate and gives his patients hope. He is caring and extremely talented. I feel extremely fortunate to have had him during my time of need.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Darr has always been very approachable and genuine in the times I've seen him. He has operated on my knee twice and has always sought non-surgical options as we avoided a surgery on my shoulder as well. Now that my football career is over I'll hopefully not need him anymore but if I do I'm going to him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

He was verify professional, informative and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Darr to my friend

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Darr came across to me as a genuine Dr. who cares about his patients. He exudes confidence and reassured me that I was in good hands. Dr. Darr repaired what was labeled a "massive tear" in my rotator cuff. He did an excellent job. As a matter of fact I am back in the pool swimming 6 months after surgery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I've had two orthopaedic procedures with two different orthopedic surgeons prior to Dr. Darr performing my most recent procedure; by far, Dr. Barr is the best. I was extremely impressed with his bedside manner, his professionalism and his level of competence . He took time to explain things during each of my visits without making me feel as if he'd rather be doing something else. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Darr to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Having shoulder pain for 15 years, which gradually got worse, I was referred to Dr. Darr by my primary physician. It took an MRI to show the damage and necessary repair. Arthroscopically he repaired a torn rotator, labrum and bicep ligament. He made it clear it would be a minimum of a 6-month recovery with extensive physical therapy. Dr. Darr and the physical therapist kept me on a progressive program to get me in condition to get back to work within a deadline. They allowed me to get full range of motion and the strength is coming back in time. I am very appreciative of them getting me back to my physically demanding job within the deadline, but more importantly a full recovery. Summary, Dr. Darr did an all-around AWESOME job!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Omar Darr's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med