Ratings for Dr. David Pampena

Great dentist office. I used to really dread going to the dentist, but Dr. Pampena and his staff were great. They explained everything to me fully and I've never had a better experience with a dental office. I've changed dentists a few times in the past few years, but now I don't see myself going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He took over the practice from my old dentist, and I really like him. Very kind and gentle, and interested in my experience. Willing to answer all my questions, takes the time to explain what he is doing and why.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Amazing dentist. Nicest guy you'd ever meet. Staff are amazing as well. They always make sure I'm taken care of whenever I go. Appreciate all they do. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

This was my first time to The Pine Dental Office and I will definitely be returning for future care. The receptionist was friendly and helpful and was able to fit me in for a last minute appointment to fix my chipped front tooth. Dr. Pampena was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He spent the time to explain all of my options and provided me with excellent care. Dr. Pampena is definitely an expert in his field and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I needed to have some major dental work completed a few months ago. Dr. Pampena came highly recommended for his skills, knowledge and expertise. I must say... he lived up to the hype. My experience was painless, result was great and the care was exceptional. Dr. Pampena was extremely accommodating, super friendly and highly likeable. If you are anywhere in the Niagara Region and in need of good care, then look no further. Dr. Pampena will make you very comfortable and you will enjoy your visits to the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I brought my 2 year old to see Dr. Pampena for his first dental visit. The staff there were so welcoming and helpful. Dr. Pampena went above and beyond to make my little guys first visit a great experience!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. David Pampena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Dr. David Pampena attended A.N. Myer Secondary School and then pursued his post secondary education at The University of Western Ontario in London.Following the completion of his dental degree at UWO, his commitment to family and long-time social ties led him to remain in his home region to practise dentistry. After obtaining his undergraduate science degree, Dr. Pampena also completed a Master's degree in Biochemistry in 2004. His Master’s research helped to clarify the role that a protein, "Osteopontin", found in bone tissue, plays in bone physiology.A published scientific author, Dr. Pampena's research has and continues to have applications in the treatment of bone diseases such as Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, as well as various forms of bone cancers. It was the desire to be more hands-on in helping people that led Dr. Pampena to pursue a career as a dentist.He graduated from the University of Western Ontario's Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, but his learning has never stopped.In an ever-changing world where medical advancement occurs more rapidly than ever before, it is crucial for today’s dentist to stay up to date with current trends and techniques.As such, Dr. Pampena has taken numerous post-graduate courses so that he can provide a wider range of more specialized dental services and procedures to his patients.He is experienced with implantology, surgical wisdom tooth removal, surgical periodontics, and root canal therapy.Plus, he is licensed to provide moderate sedation in the dental office.He is a member in good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Dental Association as well as the Academy of General Dentistry.In addition, Dr. Pampena was awarded fellowship status within The International Congress of Oral Implantology. Dr. Pampena has been married to his wife Rosanna since 2011 and has two sons: Austin, born in October, 2013 and Andrew, born November 2015. It has always been and will always be Dr. Pampena’s goal to provide the highest quality dentistry to everyone who entrusts him with their oral care.He hopes to welcome you to The Pines Dental Office soon.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)

• Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists