Ratings for Dr. Jocelyne Hodgson

Best place ever!!!! After a horrible experience at another dental office my friend recommended me to this place. The staff was unbelievable amazing . I suffer from huge aniexty going to the dentist and it did not bother me at all which is amazing. My so who had issues to fix from the other place we went to had such a good time he was laughing and joking while getting his teeth done. Like serious what kid laughs at the dentist. They referred my son right away to see the specialist to fix a problem he has no wait. Even my son told me when it was done he cant wait to go back. Thank you do much everyone there for putting my mind and my son to ease. You guys are truly amazing and stuck with us forever now.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I'm surprised there are no reviews for this Dentist yet! She is fantastic! She used to take care of me at Kenderdine dental and then bought Dr.Piecowye's office. She is kind and caring and very gentle!!! Shes great with kids as she has some of her own! I would highly recommend her to any of my friends!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016