Ratings for Dr. Satinder Bains

Great experience, very knowledgable ! Has good bedside manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Bains is an Excellent doctor, he is friendly, caring and very helpful. Four years ago, I used to phone him every time I get terrible headache to have my eyes check until he recommended me to an Eye Surgeon. Until now I still phone him when I have problem with my eye and he makes a way that I am treated ASAP by a Specialist. He is very knowledgeable too and takes his time to answer all your questions. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Such a great doctor! So friendly and helpful! Excellent knowledge and bedside manner!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

A wonderful doctors visit for myself and my son. Dr Bains is extremely patient and charismatic with children. He's very knowledgable and thorough. I had concerns about my vision in today's appointment, and he took his time to check for possible problems and explain his results. He's very professional and refreshingly good with people. I will definitely be scheduling future appointments for myself and my family with Dr Bains.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014