Ratings for Dr. Johan Kritzinger

He is a great doctor with a nice smile, knowledgable and spend time with patient. In fact, I haven't see a doctor be so nice and loves his job. Thank you Dr Kritzinger

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Went in for an exam and Dr Kritzinger made sure he went above and beyond to ensure I was healthy including referrals and advice to ease my mind. Great for a walk in clinic doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

One of the best physicians I have come across in years. Truly interested in bettering the health of those who find themselves with questions and concerns. A very refreshing concept these days... I would very much recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Johan Kritzinger is about the most humane realistic Doctor I have ever met. He is focused, knows what to do and I felt trusting and in good hands with him. He listens and responds to any questions I had. I think he is a very good Doctor with alot of experience. I am happy to have him for my Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I was in to get referral for MRI shoulder check since ultrasound came bad. I waited 45 mins for booked ap. My dermatologist asked to get refferal for a new one as I was with her for a year regarding my finger nail issue and she said that she can't help me, she was going for fungus but 3 tests came negative. He refused to give me a referral because he said its already late at night and he wants to check all her reports, mind you I was in for no more than 3 minutes. Also regarding MRI he rudely responded to my question roughly how long will I wait for it since Im in pain, 10 years you can wait he said, stood up and opened the doors to leave. This was in Care Point on Davie Street.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Thorough, friendly and well-informed. He knows the relevant questions to ask.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

The nicest doctor I have ever seen in Vancouver !!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

After dealing with my condition for 2 years, Dr. Kritzinger found the answer to my concerns. He assigned the PROPER testing, was INFORMATIVE, HELPFUL, gave me HOPE, and pointed me in the right direction for ANSWERS. Thank you, Dr. Kritzinger

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Great! He takes time to take care the patients! Great advice!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015