Ratings for Dr. George Gluck

Dr . Gluck immediately put me at ease with his knowledge, his manner, and his compassion. He was very professional and the results of his treatment and my recovery were beyond my expectations. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

An extremely pleasant experience. Dr. Gluck's care of my left hand problem was resolved with surgery. He didn't make you feel rushed and that made sure all my questions were addressed. Taking his advice regarding the problem on my right hand appears to resolve without jumping right away into surgery. I would return to Dr. Gluck for sure with any other orthopedic situation.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Gluck is very knowledgeable and patient orientated . With the break I had in my wrist he made sure that surgery was needed.. Surgery went well with minimal pain...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring. Excellent physician and caring staff.Would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Excellent doctor. Had a great experience at his office. Very thorough and personable. Actually spent a lot of time with me and addressed all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Gluck is very patient oriented, very approachable and he takes pride in his work. A rare find these days. My broken wrist and surgery went well and this painful experience turned out to be a positive experience with the expert care provided by Dr. Gluck and his supportive staff. I highly recommend this orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015