Ratings for Lorraine Johnston

An amazing nurse , manager and human. She goes above and beyond in all aspects and I would recommend her care over most doctors in the area!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

She is so compassionate, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. If she doesn't have a answer for you she does the appropriate test to get results. Love her to death

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very pleased. She is most helpful and listens to complaints.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Awesome care and in fact I may attempt to drive all the way back up north from Niagara to pay a visit as she is very good at what she does and I trust her whole heartedly !

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Would highly recommend. She takes her time and actually listens to what your complaints are. She is a very caring person and goes beyond what is required of her. She has that rare combination of professionalism and familiarity. You feel like she cares about you as a person rather than you just being a number. She is very knowledgeable and if she has any doubts consults with other doctors. I feel that the Alliston community is very lucky to have her practising in this community.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Lorraine Johnston is honestly one of the best health care providers this province has ever seen. My family and I have always heard so Much about this mysterious nurse practioner coming from a small town like All is ton ,On. Then we had a beautiful boy and were given her name by doc for birth docs and such to go to as we had baby in Barrie and live in all is ton. Anyways to make story short she has took us on so far even though she had no clue about it and is a nurse practioner and documents were supposed to go to our pediatrician but went to her. All that aside my wife and I would consider it the biggest wish come true if we were able to have her as our babies full time doc and also my wife's. She is absolutely amazing so smart, so caring unbelievably informative on all health related matters makes you feel like you are with family. With the shortage in MD family docs ppl like Lorraine should have the spotlight overlooking them any Ontarian would be so fortunate to have this woman as their family doc.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

FANTASTIC NURSE PRACTITIONER !!!! She is an amazing person, actively listens to her patients, explains in detail if patients does not understand or needs clarification. She is friendly, compassionate, respectful, and professional. If she went back to school to upgrade for Family Physician I WOULD be first on her list of patients. I only wish more Dr's treated their patients like Lorraine Johnston does. She has the skills to be a great female Dr.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014