Ratings for Dr. Dan Vargas

Dr Vargas did my tonsillectomy, and I had no issues after the surgery. He is knowlegable and he explains everything even before the surgery, just so you know what is going to happen.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Agree with all who have made comments about Officer Mgr. And my experience couldn't have been worse. Dr. Vargas ordered a MRI on my ear. I waited months and when I finally got an appointment ( thanks to my calling the hospital), I gave all my information and was ready to go into the MRI room when the technician came and told me that they couldn't do an MRI on me. I asked why. and was told that I had given information that I have a Pacemaker! She said the Dr. had said No to that question. I told her that they had a complete file on my history. When I was told what would have happened if I had't told them, my Pacemaker would have blown up and burnt me and the Machine would have stopped working as it would have overheated. When checking with his staff to be sure that they had that information, and they did, was just told "SORRY ". You'll have to talk to the Doctor! I let her know I wouldn't be back ! It was an experience I'll never forget .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Not even a one star for his medical secretary. she picked up the phone without even saying hello what can i do for you?! my child is crying and she said i have to go away because her ears are hurting... i was... but i was the first one to say hello... rude medical secretary she sounds like an old maid witch. how did she even be a medical secretary.?! at the end i didn't get to talk to her nicely she hang up. Unbelievable. Never will I see this doctor until he change this secretary.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This man is a very bad man I hope he dies, he did a nose surgery for me for a broken nose and then I got punched and broke it again and now my nose feels messed up everyday for the past 6-7 months and it looks horrible it gets worse every day what a dirty filipino or whatever ethnicity he is hes very dirty

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Can someone comment and let me know where dr.vargas has moved to and what his office number is?

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The MOAs are very professional and organized. The office is clean and bright. The building offers two hours of free parking and plenty of it. Xray and Life Labs services are within the building. Tim Hortons is near by. Dr. Vargas has been working in this profession so long, you can see he is well versed in seeing a variety of cases. He comes in well aware of the reason for the visit and is efficient with his exam, even so, he is patient with people who need more time -like children and the elderly. He informs you of your options and does not insist on coming back for visits or doing procedures that are unnecessary and costly. He is a kind doctor doing his best. Good to have people like this working in the field.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Staff is so poor in customer service really bad.. Waited for an hour had to reschedule it again. The lady in the front lacks totally in customer service, no smile, maybe she should find another career as this one is not for her :(

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Contrary to the below review, this was the worst experience of my life. I am not sure I will put my faith into him. I struggle with the idea of something going wrong during these procedures. After doing some research on Dr. Dan (Danilo) Vargas. I have found many reviews of patients with disfiguring results. I can over look sexual misconduct for a good result. After meeting him. I am not left with any level of confidents in him. In fact I don't think I would let him park my car. This is a Doctor to avoid.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr Vargus is amazing. He recently did a tonsill and adeniodectomy on my daughter who is 4 years old. He was great and informative. The surgery went great and we had no issues. He even talked to me when we went into the OR to see if I understood the procedure and if I had any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Vargus :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Saw Dr Vargas two years ago for an issue with my throat. Turns out I had a cyst on my larynx and surgery was done. I really felt comfortable with Dr. Vargas. I would recommend him. No problems

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014