Ratings for Dr. G Weichert

Doctor is average, nothing to complain/compliment. But her staff are absolutely vile. Lying, yelling, rude. I would avoid this clinic. Very money focused, not care focused.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I'm actually kind of stunned by some of the comments made about this doctor. I came in to see Dr. Weichert to get a few veins zapped back in April. She was attentive, kind, quick and when i had some worries about my healing process--I emailed her and she replied instantly!! I plan on seeing her again in the near future, for some touch-ups. Excellent derm.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I was going to report her to her regulatory body, but haven't yet. She removed a mole from my body without warning me it would leave a large unsightly scar. No risks and benefits of this treatment were given prior to treatment. As it was non malignant I might have opted to leave the mole had I known she would give me a large scar on my tummy. She has zero people skills and zero clinical skills.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I would definitely see no other than Dr. Weichert! there is no better dermatologist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016