Ratings for Dr. Ehsan Sadri

Dr S is the best! I'm not sure what the reviewer meant with charity comment. Obviously this is pt or (ore likely a rival doctor ) does know that Dr Sadri donates a ton if time to Kenya and Santa Ana eye projects. Doing free eye surgery for pts? My name is Mary and I'm a current patient. I feel so blessed to have net Dr Sadri! He saved my eyesight. So gifted. I recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

We were under our own wrong impression that we had to go to Dr. Sadri for my eyecare both this time and the last time a couple of years ago. OUR MISTAKE!!Last time he wanted to do very expensive cataract surgery on me. He also told my wife that she also had cataracts. (She does not!) Yesterday he told me that my cataracts were NOT a problem any more! Now I needed under and over eyelid surgery to the tune of $9000.00 plus so that my eyes will see better!!He also wanted to do under eye injections for my wife's dark circles (that will only last one year or so!!) It's a BLESSING that we did NOT listen to him both times!!! Other than being overcharged for parking (!!!)I am not out of my limited funds or have had not needed eye surgery!! Does this doctor NOT know that charity begins at home?? Our advice is, "PLEASE STAY CLEAR!!"

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

This doctor really cares for his patients. You may have to wait to see him (i waited 30 min) but HE IS THE BEST. I couldnt read any small print until I met him. He is truly a gifted Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Sadri is the best. He was patient and nice. I dont know what the user above meant by "impressed by himself." He probably doesnt know that Dr. Sadri does 2000 surgeries a year most of them are in Mission trips. His latest trip is in Kenya in Nov 2010. He is the best eye surgeon in OC PERIOD!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Sadri came across to me as somewhat impressed with himself. I spent a lot of out-of-pocket money and the results were disappointing. He is a nice fellow but I wanted vision correction, not a friend. The office is less than impressive.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Really good doctor. He spent time with us and showed us how eye surgery can help us see better. we really enjoyed the information.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

He is amiable and staff helped. Gave me useful materials.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Ehsan Sadri's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2000)