Ratings for Dr. Shelley L. Freimark

Condescending and dismissive will Not recommend to anyone, complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This doctor does not treat all patients the same. The Grand Rapids office is very dirty and sketchy. She refuses to recommend treatment to patients who are in need of nonprescription pain relief. I went to see her for neck pain, back pain and headaches and she said I didn’t require treatment, even though I have a complete medical care team that believes otherwise. She quotes on her website “Even though a pain may not be that severe if it keeps them from doing something they love, then to the patient that is unacceptable”. She must think that my pain is acceptable because it keeps me from living my life and doing things that I love. I would not recommend her and I would not recommend her office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I had a great experience, Dr. Freimark listened to me, and my concerns, explained everything that is going on in my neck, which I have been dealing with for 5 years. She took her time, and let me answer questions, and already has me scheduled to get moving forward on procedures. I was very pleased with her. I have been dealing with this for 5 years, and FINALLY have some answers and some hope! So thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I had a horrible experience....I was hoping to see a specialist to help me along further than my regular doctor. What a waste of time and money. She was rude and bossy.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Her progress reports are inaccurate doesn't listen to your issue. If you like being mistreated & feeling worse off than you already do go see Shelley. Not a caring person.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Rude, didn't spend any time with me to understand my concerns, put down other medical professions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

If you want to be be even more stressed out after being in a traumatic accident, see dr Freimark.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

most unprofessional doctor that I have ever visited. She not only didn't listen. she tells insurance company what they want to hear. diagnostic without any test or reports. does not look at conditions and all things that cause condition

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Simply put, nope don't see her. All of the other reviews are fully accurate with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This is the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever visited. She not only didn't listen, she seemed to have her own agenda as to what she was willing to do for patients....Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Shelley L. Freimark's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Holland, MI