Ratings for Dr. Shelley L. Freimark

Her progress reports are inaccurate doesn't listen to your issue. If you like being mistreated & feeling worse off than you already do go see Shelley. Not a caring person.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Rude, didn't spend any time with me to understand my concerns, put down other medical professions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

If you want to be be even more stressed out after being in a traumatic accident, see dr Freimark.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

most unprofessional doctor that I have ever visited. She not only didn't listen. she tells insurance company what they want to hear. diagnostic without any test or reports. does not look at conditions and all things that cause condition

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Simply put, nope don't see her. All of the other reviews are fully accurate with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This is the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever visited. She not only didn't listen, she seemed to have her own agenda as to what she was willing to do for patients....Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Freimark was knowledgeable, helpful and most through in her examination. I was hurt in an auto accident and had different injuries and she was able to pinpoint exactly what was wrong and set me on a course to heal. She thoroughly explained what was wrong in my body and she introduced me to an innovative and most effective physical therapist that was exactly what I needed. Her staff is most helpful and Dr. Freimark valued my time and did not keep me waiting. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Freimark to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Because of my insurance it was required that I see Shelly Friemark before seeing Dr. Lowry. Not only did she misdiagnose my issues, she wrote in my file that I had anger issues, completely untrue. She spoke over me not allowing me to talk, and I was in so much pain I was in tears. This she said was from poor posture, walked out of the room and slammed the door. Very poor bedside manner, very uncaring, misdiagnose of nerve damage ( have since had cervical fusion with Dr Lowry) would never recommend for ANYTHING.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

If you want to waste your time and money make an appointment with Shelley Friemark. She is uncaring, incompetent and insulting. Does not discuss your tests or have any follow up on the PT she orders. Her website states her purpose is to relieve your pain, but she doesn't even touch you so she can diagnose your problem.Find another Dr!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Waste of time rude. Doesn't listen or care. Wants to send you to someone else. Told chronic condition would just last no help at all.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Shelley L. Freimark's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Holland, MI