Ratings for Dr. Darlene Ahenakew

I don't know how to rate her, as I like Dr. Ahenakew, but I have problems with how you are nickel and dimed to death with her. The products she has put me on are SUPER expensive. I have found them cheaper elsewhere. Shop around and you will find better prices. They make you show a piece of paper with all your supplements she has prescribed before you can purchase more. The problem is, she said I don't have to go back for 6-9 months, but the treatment sheet has an expiry on it of 6 months so I after the 6 months I can't buy more product from her without booking an appointment. Stupid. Then if I email a question I have about one of the products she wants me to pay for a 5 minute appointment to answer the question. Why? I am already paying plenty for the product. Like I said, I like her, she is very personable, but I can't stand all the BS stuff I have to pay extra for where I shouldn't have to. I've talked to others that see other Naturopaths and they don't have to do this.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I find her to be very good. I've gone to others before and not been so pleased as I am with her. She has helped me with issues and got to the root of them. Better than just taking prescription meds to manage the symptoms. I always suggest people go and see her for their issues.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Very good naturopath doctor. She takes the time to listen, was able to get to the root of my issue(s). She makes you feel very comfortable. Breaks things down so I could make small changes that really changed my health for the better! So grateful for my health thanks to her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I have finally found a doctor who knows her stuff and can get me back on track.! Thank you Darlene. You are an excellent naturopathic doctor and a valuable part of my healthcare team.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Awesome knowledge. Seeing good progress after letting the tradional docs muck around for 1 1/2 years with no success.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I found this doctor to be very helpful, kind, but also she knew her stuff !

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014