Ratings for Dr. Elena Cerela Betlen

Dr. Betlen is compassionate, empathetic and an expert in the field of Psychiatry. She takes the time to listen and to make recommendations or changes as required. She is responsible for my admission to the CORE treatment program at Lakeridge Oshawa. I am so grateful to her for helping me find my way and get well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Betlen has helped both my fiancé and I.I am very grateful for her help

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

dr betlen wants me to die, she doesnt care if youve been struggling for more than half of your life or if you attempt suicide

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Betlen has also helped me through some of the darkest times in my life as I recover from brain trauma. She is very patient, kind, listens and shows much compassion. She helped me to appeal applications that unfathomably were initially denied considering all my surgical and health history resulting in mental disabilities and cognitive impairments. If it wasn't for her help and kindness I am not sure if I would still be here today. She has helped me to remain positive with her understanding not just as a medical professional but also a person. The only challenge has nothing to do with Dr Betlen but it is getting through to speak to reception. When trying to book follow up appointments if not made directly after an actual appointment. Calls are not returned within even the 48 hours according to the message. Tip: *If possible always book appointments in person before or after an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Betlen saved me from the darkest time of my life. Going to the crisis clinic was very hard for me to do after many years of holding it together and being too proud to seek help I finally hit rock bottom and walked into the hospital and I was in the absolute worse condition I had ever been . The staff that did the initial evaluation and Dr Betlen treated me with respect made me feel like it's "ok" I'm gonna be ok. I'm not crazy. I'm simply depressed and need help. And I got that help and then some. I'm not sure where I would be without Dr Betlen Thank you

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Betlyn is an amazing doctor. She takes the time to carefully listen. She is very down to earth which helps make you feel more normal. She is not pushy with medication but just makes suggestions. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014