Ratings for Dr. S Amanullah

I have a high respect for Dr.Amanullah because he is helpful,knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Amanullah provides compassionate care in a helpful and insightful manner.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. A. has a sincere and caring personality. When he asks "How are you today?" it is not small talk. He really wants to know! He is an excellent mental health practitioner. He is able to provide insight into your actual or perceived emotional concerns .He gives encouragement and support in helping his patients to acknowledge their positive abilities and strengths. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I feel that Dr. Amanullah is always willing to listen to my mental health struggles that I bring forth at the appointments. I feel he is very encouraging and likes to hear your insightfullness to the discussions on things you would like to see done or changes that u could make to improve your mental health. I would recommend him to anyone that struggles with mental healthv. I would like to thank him for the encouragement, dedication that he brings into his work environment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I feel that Dr. Amanullah is knowledgeable and helpful with how our mental health works. He always asks several questions to make sure you are improving from the previous visit. He is calm and allows you to take your time when speaking with him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I found Dr Shabbir Amanullah to be extremely intuitive, and appeared to have deep understanding of the human condition. His overall demeaner including not only his appearance and soft spoken manner but his overall persona made it easy for me to speak to him about issues that have haunted me for over the past 15+ years. That being said, there were many issues related to the staff and policies of Unit 500 that I feel would be better served being addressed with the hospitals Human Resource Department. It was due to these issues I left the department prior to a discharge by Dr.A

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Amanullah is professional, kind and gives excellent advise on how to deal with anxiety issues. and prescribes the best medication to deal with depression. He does this on a personal level not in "cookie cutter fashion" He has always made me feel that he cares for me and my concerns and is on my side. He and his staff are always punctual and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015