Ratings for Dr. Omar Ali Khan

He is an excellent doctor. Understands my problem and does a thorough work up. He takes care of me and my families medical needs. He is very knowledgeable doctor and very compassionate. I highly recommend him to every one looking for the caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

good as a person. but not that good as a doctor. spends only 1-2 min with each patient without listening to what they have to say. I went for two months complaining about a cough and upper back pain. he refused to prescribe anything saying its viral. after two months gave me an xray saying I have pneumonia. then he prescribed when I nearly died.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Went to see the doctor for my anxiety. He prescribed anti-anxiety medication for me and it worked wonderfully!! Old doctor had prescribed another medication and would not listen that I did not like how it made me felt. Dr. Khan listened and prescribed me a new medication that has improved how I feel by almost a 100%. He is very polite and amicable, the staff are always very helpful and nice. I definitely recommend him and will be going to see him from now on!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Front desk is rude. Doctor doesn’t listen to all problems, rather gets up and walks out of the room. Total time that I got was 5 minutes. He inspected my problem that it was a viral infection in throat but did not give antibiotics, instead asked me to have Advil. After 2 days my problem became worst and I had to rush to another doctor who said that infection is severe and put me on medication for 10 days.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

staff not that friendly, doctor himself is oooaaky, talks too much. always perscribes too many medicines... giving business to the pharmacy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Very Friendly staff, and one of the best Doctor I ever met. Very Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

very helpful and polite and willing to listen to patients

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

great doctor first visit very helpful polite attentive

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

This doctor would not listen to all I had to say about my problem. He was rude and cut me off multiple times. He also got up ready to leave while I still had a few questions to ask him. Total time he was in the room with me was less than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Doctor is good but the staff at the front desk are really rude,hate dealing with them. They ask the reason why I'm there,i should be talking about that to the doctor not a receptionist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016