Ratings for Dr. Nghi H. Bui

Terrible experience with him. Every time I go, which isn't often, he treats me like I'm a hypochondriac. Doesn't listen to my concerns and blows me off when I say something hurts or I'm not feeling well. Looking for a new doctor with a bedside manner and some compassion!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My name is Carla, I was Dr. Bui's nurse for 8 months, and he is the best MD around. He listens to his patients, and has so much compassion. He truely loves what he does. The only reason I left him is because I moved from VA to MS. I have never worked for another Dr like him. He is so amazing that I would send my mom to him. He cares about his patients so much and was an amazing boss. I miss working for him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

VERY long wait times. Follow ups required for every. single. appointment. Gives short term prescriptions for chronic conditions. For people who work for a living, running back to the doctor all of the time just isn't feasible. Looking for a new doc so I don't have to request off work as much or for as long.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Great doctor! My dad has a lot of comorbid conditions with diabetes and high blood pressure. Dr. Bui always takes extra time to answer all of our questions. The staff is great too. We have never had a problem with the front desk and the lab techs seem very experienced (drawing blood is virtually painless and they always follow up promptly with lab results). I also love how transparent they are with medical information. They always give you a handout at the end of each visit summarizing what was discussed and we never have to hound them to get prescription refills.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

The staff is the worst I have ever encountered. They "forgot" to call me with test results, screwed up billing, and it goes on and on. Dr. Bui has impressive credintials, and I was led to beleive he was in general a pretty good Doc. He needs to do something quickly with his office manager, staff, or he wont be in business long. Good luck Dr. Bui

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Helpful, professional, and friendly. Was able to refer me to a good specialist and gave me good info about my cyst.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Nghi H. Bui's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lake Ridge, VA