Ratings for Dr. Naveen Bhandarker

I suffered with sinus and nasal obstruction for over 30 years. Dr. Bhandarker cured the problem. He performed extensive surgery involving all of my sinus cavities and nose causing very little pain or discomfort. I am over 70 years old, always feared the pain factor involved with resolving my breathing obstruction problem, I can tell you this doctor not only cures the problem but does it with the individuals mental and physical comfort in mind. Dr. Bhandarker explains what he does, why he's doing it and follows up to make sure he's done it correctly. His staff is efficient, considerate and helpful. I would strongly recommend Dr. Bhandarker to anyone suffering with breathing problems. Please understand I am not a medical professional so this is a common man's opinion of a doctor who did wonders, I can breath through my nose, smell and taste, it's great.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014