Ratings for Dr. Ziad Kahwash

After my thyroid surgery my parathyroid glands stopped functioning.I went to two other Endocrinologist..with no answers and my health continued to decline...I knew Dr. Kahwash, was the " only Dr.who could help me ! Dr. Kahwash was my husband's Dr. for Diabetes and my husband thought there was no one like Dr. Kahwash...Dr.Kahwash really has the expertise in his field and always takes his time to listen and go over test results...making you feel so confident that you are going to get better...Dr. Kahwash is a 5+ Endocrinologist

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Kahwash is a very good dr. and very understanding.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

With Dr. Kahwash I have never had a question answered, have felt like I've had to fight to get proper treatment, and leave my appointments feeling extremely frustrated. His staff, however are very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He is very personable and is extremely kind with my elderly mother. He seems to be ahead of the curve on new procedures and medicines. My mother has received excellent care with him. Only downfall is there is generally a longer than necessary wait for our scheduled appointment time. I would NOT change to another Dr - he is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Kahwash is the best endocrinologist I have found in Charleston. He listens well and asks great questions. He remembers who I am and what's going on from one visit to the next. He's knowledgeable, observant, and he keeps up with research in his field. As a result of his treatment, my thyroid issues are finally stable. (Finally! Five years and four other doctors after I131.) He's also quite the decent human, which (I've found) is a rare quality among doctors in this town.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

He does not care about what the patient has to say. He wants thing his way. Does not prescrible the right test.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009