Ratings for Dr. Son Nguyen

Excellent - I have been seeing Dr. Son for years - Helped me significantly!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Nguyen is very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Son is also very skilled at acupuncture. I recommend her to anyone looking for a chiropractor/acupuncturist. Her office and staff are warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Great place to get treatment. Really enjoy the atmosphere. Feels like family. Have to wait a while for appts sometimes.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Not too happy with their service. Years ago the clinic was great, has gone downhill. Awkward feeling walking in and not very friendly anymore. Weird vibes.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Son for years. I am extremely pleased with the care I get.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Son for acupuncture and chiropractic treatments for a few years now and have been very pleased. I see her regularly and she has kept from lapsing into the chronic pain that I have in my back. She is very busy between the clinic and studio, so sometimes there are waits to get in, but for me its worth it.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

she had no idea what she was doing. i was waiting for 20 minutes while she was putting stuff on the wall. no enthusiasm or willing to help attitude. really disappointed. i ddint feel any different after my treatment either.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Nguyen is fantastic! Her quiet personality matches her petite physique - as a big guy I wondered at first if she'd even be able to adjust me but that was never an issue. She gives the time necessary to treat you and I never felt like I was rushed out the door. A good friend referred me and I'm so glad as she's one of the best kept secrets in Windsor. Her practice is definitely not the typical 'a la cart' chiropractic where you're in and out in 3 minutes. If you're lucky enough to get in and see her I highly recommend it. My only regret is that I no longer live in Windsor and haven't found a similar clinic where I am now. When I visit the area, seeing Dr Son is always on my To Do list!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014