Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Antoniuk

Very rude, ignorant, lacks compassion for patient. Does not allow patient to ask questions. Very abrupt, short fused. Since he has moved to Nova Medical his personality has changed. He is arrogant, rude and makes you feel like your inconveniencing him as a doctor. He should start listening to the patients concerns and stop rushing them out the door. Perhaps it is time for him to retire!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Will not take any time to listen to you. He will just look to do what he can to get you out the door as fast as possible. Very rude and does not ask any questions. He should absolutely not be practicing any longer as his service has gone considerably down as of late. I'm very glad I've found a new family doctor after all these years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I kinda love doctor antoniuk even though I have been to see him maybe 3 or 4 times he is amazing

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I started seeing Dr.Antionuk about 9 months a go, At the beginning he was really good and he took the time to to address all my medical concerns. The last 3 visits to his office were horrible , he was rude , condescending , abrupt , and very unprofessional . I left his office crying and will never go back !! I would Never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Antonia's should have retired long ago. He most clearly has personal issues, and has no hesitation in taking them out on his patients. He most clearly has no use whatsoever for any kind of stress or mental health related issues. His behaviour and judgements exacerbate any sort of difficulty. Do not take anyone you love to see this physician.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Personality of a door knob He should be fixing things instead of people

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I couldn't agree more with all the bad reviews of dr antoniuk lately. He has gone down hill since moving to Nova. My last experience with him will be the very last as I promptly switched to a new dr the next day. He is rude and arrogant and disregarded my medical history when prescribing me medication, if not for a well informed pharmacist I could have taken medication that interacts with another medication I take that would have resulted in an increase in seizures! Talk about malpractice and uninformed medication pushing bs! I've seen him have good days and bad days but when he starts putting me in physical danger he stops becoming a dr and starts becoming an insurance liability. Will never recommend him to anyone and if anyone ever asks I'll tell them to find another dr. Any other dr is better than him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Antoniuk for 22 or so years and since he has moved to the new Nova Clinic he has become very unprofessional, curt, and a hurry to get you out of his office. He used to take the time to speak with you and care about his patients. It seems now that its all about how many patients he can push out the door in a day and I believe he has lost his passion as a Doctor. He can be very rude, curt and uncaring when speaking to you and shows no regard for you as a patient. He does not want to listen to you when you want to speak to him and if you do interrupt him is very agitated and rude. Its too bad because he used to be a great family physician but has changed. Who knows, he may be frustrated with the health care system but that is no excuse to the way he treats his patients. Time for a new Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I can't express enough how unprofessional this clown is. He is very rude and should be investigated for his prescription solutions for everything. I would highly recommend finding someone else, perhaps a Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

An absolutely rude Doctor who obviously cares about how quick he can get you through rather than listening to his patients. Could take some lessons in patient / Doctor relationships maybe that's why Nova Clinics waiting room is almost always empty

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016