Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Antoniuk

I kinda love doctor antoniuk even though I have been to see him maybe 3 or 4 times he is amazing

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I started seeing Dr.Antionuk about 9 months a go, At the beginning he was really good and he took the time to to address all my medical concerns. The last 3 visits to his office were horrible , he was rude , condescending , abrupt , and very unprofessional . I left his office crying and will never go back !! I would Never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Antonia's should have retired long ago. He most clearly has personal issues, and has no hesitation in taking them out on his patients. He most clearly has no use whatsoever for any kind of stress or mental health related issues. His behaviour and judgements exacerbate any sort of difficulty. Do not take anyone you love to see this physician.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Personality of a door knob He should be fixing things instead of people

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I couldn't agree more with all the bad reviews of dr antoniuk lately. He has gone down hill since moving to Nova. My last experience with him will be the very last as I promptly switched to a new dr the next day. He is rude and arrogant and disregarded my medical history when prescribing me medication, if not for a well informed pharmacist I could have taken medication that interacts with another medication I take that would have resulted in an increase in seizures! Talk about malpractice and uninformed medication pushing bs! I've seen him have good days and bad days but when he starts putting me in physical danger he stops becoming a dr and starts becoming an insurance liability. Will never recommend him to anyone and if anyone ever asks I'll tell them to find another dr. Any other dr is better than him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Antoniuk for 22 or so years and since he has moved to the new Nova Clinic he has become very unprofessional, curt, and a hurry to get you out of his office. He used to take the time to speak with you and care about his patients. It seems now that its all about how many patients he can push out the door in a day and I believe he has lost his passion as a Doctor. He can be very rude, curt and uncaring when speaking to you and shows no regard for you as a patient. He does not want to listen to you when you want to speak to him and if you do interrupt him is very agitated and rude. Its too bad because he used to be a great family physician but has changed. Who knows, he may be frustrated with the health care system but that is no excuse to the way he treats his patients. Time for a new Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I can't express enough how unprofessional this clown is. He is very rude and should be investigated for his prescription solutions for everything. I would highly recommend finding someone else, perhaps a Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

An absolutely rude Doctor who obviously cares about how quick he can get you through rather than listening to his patients. Could take some lessons in patient / Doctor relationships maybe that's why Nova Clinics waiting room is almost always empty

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk for about 16 years. In the past at his old clinic, he was polite and helpful but now that he is at this new NOVA clinic, he was extremely rude to me. He told me I was over weight (I weigh 160lbs and 5'9 and physically active) and I needed to push myself in my workouts. He proceeded to say I needed to talk to a mental health counsellor about life and my problems when I brought up that I wanted him to test my thyroid and iron levels because I haven't been sleeping good lately and feeling really tired. I was in tears when I left. I could not believe how rude he was and he rushed through the physical do fast and rushed me through the part where I ask him questions and tell him my concerns. I will be changing doctors for sure which is unfortunate. Something has changed in him for the worse. He doesn't seem concerned about his patients anymore!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

We love Dr. Antoniuk; he's been my wife's family doctor since she was a child and he's always been super helpful and fantastic with my kids and I. However, he's recently moved to a new clinic and the staff are absolutely horrendous. Rude, unknowledgeable, one even hung up on us. The clinic is shared and the staff pre-date his presence there, but what a change for the worse from his old staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016