Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Antoniuk

I agree with others, since his move to Nova Medical Clinic, his quality in care has gone down dramatically! Now I am lucky to talk to him for 5 minutes. He seems so rushed and busy and I feel I have barely any time to get out what I'm trying to say. He also doesn't listen, I specifically asked for a progestin only BC and he still prescribed with with a combined pill, even though I double checked with him after he gave me the prescription that it was NOT a combined pill. He told me it wasn't. I was not impressed to find out AFTER I filled my prescription that it was a combined pill. I will be finding a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Very rude, ignorant and short tempered. Does not take time to explain and is very quick to rush you out the door with a prescription and no other resolution. Most recent issue with him, I did not understand the procedure to wait for a referral when I asked his front end staff they were also confused and went back to his office for clarification. While waiting I could hear him raising his voice at the staff member for asking questions he already explained to me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Terribly rude to my husband even after I confirmed he would see him. He did accept and then was short and rude. Unacceptable to treat people that way in my opinion. We moved on to another clinic.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Antoniuk has been my doctor for 26 years. Following his move to Nova medical clinic his level of service and compassion as a doctor is apauling. He is very short fused and quick to be confrontational. He has no personal skills or any care for me as a patient. He used to be a very caring young man, he has definitely changed and it is not for the better. I will no longer see him as he no longer sees the importance of caring.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I, along with my 2 children, have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk for 22 years. For various reasons, I have remained loyal as a patient of Dr. Antoniuk's. However, since his move to Nova Medical, I have definitely seen a difference (not in a positive way). He has still been compassionate enough towards me during a few times of personal crisis, but his moods definitely do seem to fluctuate with the situation and why you're there. The "system" at Nova, and the lack of customer service is appalling!! I have been waiting for test results for over two weeks now (which were delivered to their office the same day they were taken). I've been told they never arrived, now I have to wait until he has time to look at them. This is a situation where enormous pain and loss of work is an issue. Don't even get me started on those miserable (one in particular) woman that man's the front counter!!! God I miss the old days when he actually had customer service oriented staff (including himself). I think it's time to look for a new doctor. More because of the clinic he is in, and how he has had to change in order to adapt to his surroundings.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have bee seeing Dr. Antoniuk for 28 years and never had any issues with him, hands down the BEST doctor i have dealt with. It will be a sad day when he no longer practices.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Antoniuk is both rude and ignorant. I was rear ended in a bad car accident over 2 years ago and that's when I started seeing him . His mood changes each time you seem him and you never know what you're getting. It seems like he has his own personal issues and takes them out on you when he's having a bad day . I've taken time off each year because of injuries from the accident . I finally got to see a neurologist and then I went to dr. Antoniuk to get short term disability forms filled out because I have been falling asleep driving ( from severe concussion in accident) and have such bad neck pain I can barely move my neck as well as migraines daily. He refused to sign the forms even though he signed them before and told me it wouldn't be right to sign them even after I told him I'm a liability at work (I'm an electrician) and I'm putting myself and others in danger by going to work. He told me it's not his problem and to go back and see the neurologist and that I need physical and psychological assessments done ( even though he's never said this before and signed off for me for short term) I told him I need to get better and the neurologist is recommending botox injections for chronic pain and migraines. And if I don't take time off I won't get better. He kept telling me I was pressuring him even though he knows my history from the accident and knows I have chronic pain and that work makes it worse . I told him i have a dream job and career and I'm putting it at risk if I don't deal with my injuries and find a permanent solution. He just shrugged and walked out . Left me upset and frustrated and I'm switching doctors asap as I refuse to see a doctor who treats you like garbage and is nice one time and completely igborbat and rude the next time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very rude, ignorant, lacks compassion for patient. Does not allow patient to ask questions. Very abrupt, short fused. Since he has moved to Nova Medical his personality has changed. He is arrogant, rude and makes you feel like your inconveniencing him as a doctor. He should start listening to the patients concerns and stop rushing them out the door. Perhaps it is time for him to retire!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Will not take any time to listen to you. He will just look to do what he can to get you out the door as fast as possible. Very rude and does not ask any questions. He should absolutely not be practicing any longer as his service has gone considerably down as of late. I'm very glad I've found a new family doctor after all these years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I kinda love doctor antoniuk even though I have been to see him maybe 3 or 4 times he is amazing

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017