Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Antoniuk

I can't express enough how unprofessional this clown is. He is very rude and should be investigated for his prescription solutions for everything. I would highly recommend finding someone else, perhaps a Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

An absolutely rude Doctor who obviously cares about how quick he can get you through rather than listening to his patients. Could take some lessons in patient / Doctor relationships maybe that's why Nova Clinics waiting room is almost always empty

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk for about 16 years. In the past at his old clinic, he was polite and helpful but now that he is at this new NOVA clinic, he was extremely rude to me. He told me I was over weight (I weigh 160lbs and 5'9 and physically active) and I needed to push myself in my workouts. He proceeded to say I needed to talk to a mental health counsellor about life and my problems when I brought up that I wanted him to test my thyroid and iron levels because I haven't been sleeping good lately and feeling really tired. I was in tears when I left. I could not believe how rude he was and he rushed through the physical do fast and rushed me through the part where I ask him questions and tell him my concerns. I will be changing doctors for sure which is unfortunate. Something has changed in him for the worse. He doesn't seem concerned about his patients anymore!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

We love Dr. Antoniuk; he's been my wife's family doctor since she was a child and he's always been super helpful and fantastic with my kids and I. However, he's recently moved to a new clinic and the staff are absolutely horrendous. Rude, unknowledgeable, one even hung up on us. The clinic is shared and the staff pre-date his presence there, but what a change for the worse from his old staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

After 20 years,I have found him lately(5 yrs ago) to becoming rude,crude, and socially unacceptable. He has cost me surgeons time by NOT sending test results. He will not listen to any information on meds from a pharmacist. This caused severe drug reactions. He needs to lose the demi-god attitude since going to NOVA. I would rather see a vet,as my animals get better treatment than he gives. He wants his professorship or on the board at UofA more than he cares about his patients. New doctor tomorrow!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great family doctor! been seeing him since I was born and has always been super reliable and awesome! Would recommend to other families

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I will not take my Family back to see Dr. Antoniuk, he is Rude and rushes through the appointment as quick as possible. He is not good with Adults or Teenagers, and abruptly tells his personal opinion along with a supposed diagnosis. Out of the last 4 appoints my child had with him, he was good on 2, and horrible on 2. Too bad, he used to be a nice man.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

The staff is excellent but maybe Dr. Antoniuk should learn some bedside matter and not involve himself in concerns that have nothing to do with him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk for the majority of my life (30 years) and today will be/ was the last time I ever go in to see him. I went in for a simple doctors note and when I asked that the note be ready for Friday he proceeded to rant and berate me, making me feel bad then quickly walked out of the room. All that he needed to say was 'I'm sorry, I can not do that for you, next week will have to due'. I will be having my medical documents moved next month. With that being said the ladies at the front have always been amazing!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Missed diagnosed serious problem. Never listens to your heart or lungs, and never even examines you. Just prescribes tests and drugs. No follow up.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016