You may also like

Dr. Antoniuk is a beauty. I have gone to many doctors in my life for various athletic injuries and issues and he is the best. Has been my family doctor for 30 years and have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He has been my doctor for my entire life and have never had any issues.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I seen him for about 1 1/2 years but chose to move on. I went in with shoulder pain. He sent me for an MRI quickly. He misdiagnosed it as bursitis - and he was wrong. I received a 2nd opinion (TCM doc) - and what I had was frozen shoulder. I told him this and he proceeded to yell at me. He offered no pain meds and sent me on my way. Well it lasted 18 months on left shoulder and now I have it in my right. He lacks bedside manner and seems to rush out the door at every visit. Now the 2 reception ladies are totally awesome!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk since I was a Baby so 26 years now and he is absolutely amazing! I never have an issue getting in and he is always able to provide me with an answer. He's always booked and not taking any new clients so he must know what he is doing if everyone wants him as their doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

....................................................

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Antoniuk seems to escalate decisions more than necessary (chest x-ray before a simple breathing test for asthma), and has never been able to solve any of my issues I've gone in for. It doesn't bother me that he can't fix every problem, but that there is no further digging into an issue once the results come back. He does seem knowledgeable, and is very friendly, along with his staff, but I've never been content with his treatment.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have just started seeing this doctor, but as far as I can tell he seems very knowledgeable and friendly, I have no problems getting an appointment. The staff there are always friendly and make you feel welcome. I am very happy I found this doctor as I had been seeing different dictirs ever since my family doctor retired 4 years ago

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I do not understand why Mark only seems to be concerned about a dollar. It's too bad he used to be a fantastic doctor. Time to move on to someone who cares, has better hours and is not inconvenient to see. I highly suggest if you are going to always be away to allow refills to be done over the phone. I could go on but what's the point?

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Mark, has been my Doctor for 16 years and he truly is an amazing person and physician. I always get through on the phone lines ( ya, you may have to try a few times... but no big deal) His staff is very helpful and nice. They are good to me, my kids and my family. You make an appointment and you get in right away, no sitting around waiting to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I have been a patient since I was born. He was my doctor up till a year ago. I remember him being nice and companionate. But after reading all of his reviews.... I glad he isn't my family doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Mark J. Antoniuk's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antoniuk is a beauty. I have gone to many doctors in my life for various athletic injuries and issues and he is the best. Has been my family doctor for 30 y..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He has been my doctor for my entire life and have never had any issues. "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I seen him for about 1 1/2 years but chose to move on. I went in with shoulder pain. He sent me for an MRI quickly. He misdiagnosed it as bursitis - and he w..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk since I was a Baby so 26 years now and he is absolutely amazing! I never have an issue getting in and he is always able to provi..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "...................................................."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antoniuk seems to escalate decisions more than necessary (chest x-ray before a simple breathing test for asthma), and has never been able to solve any of my..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just started seeing this doctor, but as far as I can tell he seems very knowledgeable and friendly, I have no problems getting an appointment. The staff ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I do not understand why Mark only seems to be concerned about a dollar. It's too bad he used to be a fantastic doctor. Time to move on to someone who cares, has..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mark, has been my Doctor for 16 years and he truly is an amazing person and physician. I always get through on the phone lines ( ya, you may have to try a fe..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient since I was born. He was my doctor up till a year ago. I remember him being nice and companionate. But after reading all of his reviews......"

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing Mark pretty much since he opened. I find it interesting to read the historic comments and have to agree that there was a period that his demean..."

September 9, 2014