Ratings for Dr. Marc Beauchamp

I am a 65 yr old Lady, who suffered about 4 years with a Rotary Cuff Tear. I have a Rheumatologist who referred me to many Dr. , none of which could really help me. I had 3 Calcified Calcium treatments which did not work either. I lived with pain day in and day out. I only had about 15% mobility on my left shoulder. My life was a mess and could barely use my left shoulder. I went on the Internet to look for Private Doctors and came across Dr. Beauchamp. This Dr. does not have a waiting time like most of the Hospitals here in Montreal,Quebec. I was told by many other Orthopedic Doctors that being 65 yrs of age was too old to operate, and Dr. Beauchamp said no you are still young. lThis Dr. is compassionate, caring and very understanding to your needs. He never rushes you and gives you the best of carte at all times. I had surgery on Sept 11/14 and to this day I am happy that Dr. Beauchamp did this surgery. I had some phyio done for 8 weeks to get my strength back which helped. Today I met with Dr. Beauchamp and he was very impressed on the progress that I had made. After the initial surgery, you get to see Dr. Beauchamp about every 2 to 3 months for a followup. Yes, Private surgery is expensive, your life is worth it. At first, yes I was scared but after meeting Dr. Beauchamp, I would certainly recommend him to anyone who needs surgery, why because our Hospital system does not do much for you. The waiting time in any Hospital for surgery is about 2-6 yrs. Who wants to wait that long when you can get your health back on tract. Today I am happy because I live a normal life without pain and I get to go back to gym , and get into shape.

Submitted January 27, 2015

I'm very Lucky to have a docteur like dr.Beauchamp he's the best in what he dose and very heumen he take care of you like if it was for him self

Submitted July 23, 2014