Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Brixey

Spring2013:1st X @ LodiCA WoodbridgeClinic.RosemaryB was Dr.Told bring ALL meds,which R alot,since had herbs,OTC,Vitamins&RX.RX used 2 go mail order,Lg bottles.She walked in,saw tray of meds,made "ass"umption was on 2 many meds w/o looking what 4.I had worked straight 4 33 yrs,had insurance 4 35 yrs,not working now!Cov CA is a joke,Do not qualify for SSI.Under Drs care regularly,when had ins.Some meds are NOT taken ALL the time.Felt she had a tude b4 coming in.Wasnt w/me 5 mins,aide had next client waiting,she snapped at her,almost done.I had a few ???,besides meds.Said make another appt!Im unemployed!Dont have $30 each time I turn around!It was my 1st appt,told appt approx 15min 4 history,meds & prob.I felt rushed,judged,unimportant,NOT helped by her.NO Pain med 4 knees I had B4 w/other Dr w/ins.Refilled 2 RXs,but got qty,mgs wrong,even when bottles there.She told reception,who told me"I dont make mistakes"Ha!Spoke w/office super&Bill in admin.Where did she go,so I dont see her again!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Rosemary Brixey's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Lodi, CA