Ratings for Dr. Houman Houchmand

Excellent dentist. I've been going to Dr. Houchmand since 2010. I found him to be very professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. He always greets you and I feel taken care of when I see him. I've referred my wife and brothers to Dr. Houchmand. His staff carries the same professionalism and are very friendly. I love their follow up calls to remind you of the next appointment and now, they text you with reminders which for me is great because I can check it anytime.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

After years of avoiding the dentist, I had finally bit the bullet and decided it was time after hearing such wonderful things about Dr. Houchmand from 3 of my coworkers. From the second I walked in I was greated with warm smiles from the five receptionist up front. I was taken in before my scheduled appointment time and had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Houchmand myself. I felt comfortable immediately, as dr. Houchmand didn't not judge me, or make me feel ashamed of my current conditions. He spent over 20 minutes explaining my treatment plan, and even showed me the cavities on my X-rays. I have yet to have my treatment done, but feel completely comfortable going back to have the work done. Thank you sincerely, Dr. Houchmand and staff for this amazing experience. Chantelle C

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Houman Houchmand's response
It is our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for choosing and trusting me with your dental work. We are here to make your dental experience a pleasant one.

Submitted July 12, 2016

My family has been going to this office for 9 years. All the staff are extremely friendly and answer any questions I may have. Dr Houchmand is extremely knowledgable and gives options to treatment if there are any. I have never had an office explain things so well. In past offices I always felt like they only gave 1 option and usually it was the most expensive. These guys don't push and I like that. it makes me and my family feel like they care about us and not only the $.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Houman Houchmand's response
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I appreciate knowing that you were happy with our services.

Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Houchmand provides excellent dental services. His staff are always friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Houchmand over a year ago - having such a fear of dentists I had not been to one in about 15 years. When my teeth started causing me all kinds of problems , I gathered enough courage to see a Dentist. Dr, Houchmand who was recommended to me by my very close friends. Upon my very first visit, Dr. Houchmand made me feel so very comfortable . His assistants Danielle & Carol were absolutely wonderful and made me feel so very much at ease. Over the next year I had to have a lot of work done to my teeth, including extractions, fillings, bridge work, root canals etc. I had no problem going to my appointments. Dr. Houchmand always made me feel so comfortable , I could hardly even feel any of the needles going in. He is a very caring, an amazing Dentist. After all my dental work was done, he gave me the most beautiful smile. He did a wonderful job and is a very skilled Dentist. After my work was finished, my dental coverage had been pretty well used up. I had an outstanding amount which I would have had to make installments on and was quite worried about it - Dr. Houchmand wrote it off for me. I couldn't believe it. I can't say enough good things about him and his team. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Houchmand. Charlene

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Houman Houchmand's response
Receiving referrals from my clients is a tremendous compliment. I appreciate your courage to come for a dental check up and dental work. Having good oral health is important not only for your health but quality of life! Your kind words about your experience with my services and dental work is greatly appreciated!

Submitted July 7, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Houchmand for over 20 yrs. He is by far the best Dentist we have ever had. He is always professional, does excellent work, and shows sincere care in how we are feeling during our visits. Some time ago we moved 30 minutes further away from Burnaby, but still continue to see only Dr. Houchand for our dental work. DS

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Houman Houchmand's response
Thank you for your review! Kinds words such as these make my practice and working with clients such as yourself and wife very rewarding.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Houchmand is AMAZING! After searching for years for a dentist I was happy with, my in-laws recommended him and I'm so happy they did! I have had nothing but friendly and informative interactions with him. He replaced all of my silver on the right side, with no issues. He suggested a newer, less invasive mouth guard which is wonderful, and just this morning fixed a slight chip on my front tooth - free of charge! Carol was kind enough to squeeze me into his schedule, which was so appreciated! He lets you know what he's doing, as he's doing it so there is no wondering what the heck is going on in your mouth. I can't say enough good about them. I don't dread going to the dentist anymore. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone! He does GREAT work.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Houman Houchmand's response
Thank you very much for your enthusiastic review! It is a wonderful compliment to myself, my practice and team when we are recommended by our clients.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Houchmand is a very caring dentist. During all these years that we've known him, he's always taken the time to call us after any procedure to make sure we're doing fine. He's great at what he does and gives great attention to his patients. We're very happy with him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Houchmand is a great dentist. We've been seeing him for more than 10 years and have had no complaints. He's always explained everything in advance and has great knowledge of what he does. Great dentist and great staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Houman Houchmand's response
Thank you very much! I appreciated your kind words and make great effort to inform and education my clients about their dental health and needs.

Submitted July 7, 2016

dr, Houchmnad did crowns for most of my teeth ..He told me that there is guaranty for his job for 5 years.After two years crowns start to falling out. When I went to him he said that i have to pay to fix the problem. I did not had more money .All crowns fell off. I am walking with denture after spending 12000 plus insurance money .Thank you doctor Houchmand for ruining my teeth. Extremely pleasant person but very bad doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013