Ratings for Dr. Nina Gill

Dr. Nina Gill and her staff have provided me with superb professional and technical services for the past 8 years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I used to visit Pacific Eye Doctors (PED) on a regular basis when I was in high school and university. I had a negative experience for my last (and now final) visit at PED. The eye doctor or optician was very impatient with me. I had to get my pupils dilated, and she seemed annoyed with that. I'm not sure why. I didn't appreciate that, and felt very disappointed with her service. I have since moved on with a new eye doctor because l value good customer service.

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Nina Gill is very patient, knowledgeable and thorough in her examination. She explains the condition(s) very clearly, using simple language and quite often with humour (she is in fact really funny). She does not rush and I never felt she was trying to wrap up the session. In summary, I could not have asked for a better doctor. I am really pleased and certainly recommend Dr. Gill to anybody who wants to have a thorough eye exam.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015