Ratings for Dr. Ivan Heinrichs

Most terrible doctor I have seen in my 50 years of life! He would not let me talk. He'd ask a question, then cut me off and would say things like that has nothing to do with your problem! Ummm...hello? Why do you think I'm here?? Told me I did not have carpal tunnel when I had been assessed a few years ago proving I did. I went thru my testing with his staff (who, may I say, was a fantastic lady and was so nice and very thorough at her job! ) and when he called me back in for the results, he was such a jerk when he admitted they showed I do have carpal tunnel in both wrists!! Had to bite my lip as to not tell him he's an a....hole!! He never helped me with my initial problems with my nervous system. Told me to basically "go home, take a couple of aspirin and call me in the morning!" I went home, but I sure as heck didn't call him in the morning!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017