Ratings for Dr. Ivan Heinrichs

This doctor is very rude. And should not judge and form false opinions. I was completely insulted. Be a little less grandiose

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

This man shouldn’t be allowed to practice medicine. Worst bedside manor I have ever seen and I work in a hospital. My dad had an episode we arnt sure if it was a seizure or what and he called it a fainting spell... he has memory loss big time, didn’t remember who he was or who I was for over 24 hours and didn’t go unconscious but he had a fainting spell? This man wouldn’t listen to anything that was being said. He talked over you, and then just walked outta the room and said go home and continue life as normal... awful Dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

This guy is a waste of time and should retire. I came in with Ms like symptoms that were debilitating. He was late, and was more interested in period cramps that I had years before than what was going on with me now. Then he got up and left the room.without saying anything and didnt come back. Okay dokey.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Most terrible doctor I have seen in my 50 years of life! He would not let me talk. He'd ask a question, then cut me off and would say things like that has nothing to do with your problem! Ummm...hello? Why do you think I'm here?? Told me I did not have carpal tunnel when I had been assessed a few years ago proving I did. I went thru my testing with his staff (who, may I say, was a fantastic lady and was so nice and very thorough at her job! ) and when he called me back in for the results, he was such a jerk when he admitted they showed I do have carpal tunnel in both wrists!! Had to bite my lip as to not tell him he's an a....hole!! He never helped me with my initial problems with my nervous system. Told me to basically "go home, take a couple of aspirin and call me in the morning!" I went home, but I sure as heck didn't call him in the morning!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017