Ratings for Dr. My Le

Dr. My Le is a very caring dentist and everyone else in her office is also very helpful and friendly including herself. I’m also extremely grateful that Dr. Le and her office staff were able to fit me in on very short notice and go out of their way to accommodate me in order to get some last minute work done. Also, I find it reassuring when Dr. Le is very patient with me plus very gentle and willing to give me a heads up each time prior to what she is going to do next, especially for someone like me who do not look forward to needle or drilling, so that was very comforting too! Thank you very much Dr. Le and your professional staff for caring about your work and your patients. Definitely, I would highly recommend 16th Avenue Dental if anyone requires dental care. JeffreyL

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. My Le is the best, hands down. I have went through many dentists looking for one I trust and that I am comfortable with and I have found that. I definitely recommend Dr. My Le!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. My looks after me and my children. The clinic is very conveniently located with parking, staff are friendly and welcoming. Dr. My is a wonderful person, great personality and takes her time to educate my kids before she does any treatment on them. we are grateful for her patience and care in her practice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. My Li is the best dentist I have ever had. Her technical expertise combined with her “ bedside manner” is unparalleled. She wants the best for me and all of her patients and works hard to ensure that I am able to keep all of my teeth which is no small feat. Her staff from the front office to the assistants are also very competent and kind. I love the feeling of my teeth after they have been cleaned: the hygienist is a “ rock star”.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Le and her staff are extremely friendly and caring. I have always been very nervous to get dental treatment done, especially when freezing is needed but Dr. Le has such a gentle technique that I'm not as nervous as I was in the past. The receptionist goes above and beyond to let me know my portion versus the insurance portion. I highly recommend Dr. My Le if you are looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

I would 100% recommended Dr. Le. Very knowledgeable and gentle. Her staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

16 Ave Dental is clean and inviting. the staff is good at putting my anxiety at ease. I am feeling great after my procedure. Dr Le did a great job.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. Le is an amazing dentist. I would not go to anyone else for my dental work!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Top notch dentist right here. Dr. Le listens! She's consultative, conservative and truly concerned with the individual and their personalized dental needs. I'm a big baby and they've always treated me with compassion and respect and never make me feel bad. I am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Some people go the extra mile to show that they care and Dr. My is no exception. I am not surprised that her reviews are so overwhelmingly positive and descriptive. Well deserved and I am sure, there are many more to come. If you need a dentist that is well above average, definitely seek out Dr. My, you won't regret it ( :

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. My Le's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.