Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Mawlawi

Acceuillant, chaleureux, compétent et d'une grande gentillesse... the best

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Bonjour Mon oncle m a recommandé ce dentiste avez vous ses coordonnées svp .Merci

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Amazing staff, very professional dentist. Excellent service. Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Mawlawi has been my dentist for almost a year he is professional and very well experienced he has a great knowledge and he knows what to do, he is always in a good mood I am so happy to be his patient I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Mawlawi is amazing! He makes my dental treatments very easy! I am not afraid of dental work anymore! Great professional, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Professional and chic yet very cool and easy going! I had Dr. Mawlawi perfrom several crowns and fillings for my kids and I can tell you that it was a major success! He is very friendly, his cool nature makes the patient really relaxed and the way he explains what he`s doing and what he`s going to do really shows you how knowledgeable he is! Most definitely reccomended! My friend told me that if she had a dentist like him 20 years ago then she would`ve saved a lot of money and stayed away from a lot of complications caused by other doctors.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

What a great doctor! apart from his professionalism Dr. Mawlawi lets you feel relaxed and takes out the stress thanks to his funny nature. I had an extraction done and a cleaning and he took his time to make everything perfect and mostly painless. MK.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Raisi was recommended to me but is away on medical leave. His replacement is Dr. Mawlawi. I only had one procedure done and a cleaning. He want to do 4 crowns and a deep cleaning. As I am fairly new to Aylmer, I was hoping that someone else rated him before I decide if I want him to perform this work as I have had bad experiences in the past. Soneone else. please rate him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014