Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Glowzcewski-Park

I have been a patient of Dr. Elizabeth Glowzcewski-Park since 2008. I found her after my previous GP retired and feel very fortunate that I met her. She is very thorough and compassionate. I am always impressed that she maintains a good schedule with minimal time spent in the waiting room while always taking the time to talk with me about my concerns and questions. She knows my health history very well. I feel that I have the best possible doctor working with me to resolve my health issues. Also, her staff are very responsive and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Like all new doctors, not focusing on what the patient has to say. More focus on the computer typing away, or just reading what has been written on patient records. Was so disappointed on my first visit, she doesn't even believe & no knowledge at all about "Fibromyalgia/CFS", this is the twentieth century, and still haven't had a knowledge nor compassion on patient. She should read or even go for training on this cases at the Womens College for pain management & Fibromyalgia class. She is not a very supportive doctor. She's only good for patient with normal colds & other simple sickness. She is not thorough at all even if you give her your previous diagnosis & other medical test records. She just dismiss it. And went with her on way. I was in a bad shape on my visit, no choice since my former GP retired who was very thorough & caring. All Dr. Park did was check BP & dismiss me in 5 mins. Even though she has the full history of my illnesses i have provided her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014