Ratings for Dr. Sivaram Ganesamoni

The most strikingly different aspect about Dr Sivaram was that he was patiently willing to listen to us.. Reassuring with a smile always. Though my Fathers disease is advanced, his caring attitude, and care to relieve his pain and difficulties have helped us immensely. I don't fear cancer now.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

When my mother had a recurrent malignant parotid tumour, which was told to be inoperable by surgeons here, we sought his consultation. After checking my mother, he reassured us, and explained that though the tumour is locally advanced, it can still be possibly cured! We went ahead, and he performed salvage surgery with a facial nerve graft, also clearing the disease spread in the neck lymph nodes. His ability to explain in simple language to make us understand the disease, and his calming approach and genuine caring nature restored my mothers health and most importantly took away her fear. Two years on, my mother is doing well, and happily awaits the next three monthly visit to meet and thank him. Happily recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014