Ratings for Dr. Danielle Baert

She is awesome, very informative and everything she has done I have seen mass improvements in my health! Referring everyone i know

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have a sore neck that has been bothering for a few years now and I have tried numerous treatments with a lack of positive results. So, I visited Dr. Danielle Baert and after a few treatments i have seen signifigant progress. Very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had a C5-6 surgery last year, I was trying to understand and manage the pain I was going through everyday without much luck. That is when I decided to see Dr Baert and she helped me understand Chinese medicine. She was very eager to pass on the knowledge that would help me control this everyday pain. She put more than 100% every time I saw her at her clinic. Combination of acupuncture and cupping helped to improve the blood flow and that eventually reduced the level of my pain. She did help me with something that a lot of physiotherapist/massage therapist couldn't do. I would definitely recommend her to someone wanting to know more about their pain and wanting to live free of pain.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I have been suffering from chronic digestive, and autoimmune problems for 12 years. I started seeing Dr Baert and she helps to drastically reduce my inflammation, and keep my muscle, arthritic and digestive pain in check. She is excellent at explaining how to improve your health in between treatments. western medicine has failed me so I'm not sure what I would do without Chinese medicine and Dr Baert. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to reduce their pain or improve their health.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014