Ratings for Dr. Micheal Orth

Rude condescending moron that doesn't listen to patients or even know what he is doing for that matter, how he passed medical school is beyond me... Went to the Leduc hospital for an allergic reaction to a steroid medication, after being treated for pneumonia at a different hospital, the previous hospital got some dumb idea that i had asthma when i do not and gave me medication that made my condition worsen and almost killed me, because i never went in for weeks until it had cleared up mostly and i had coughed out most of the fluid in my lungs. i was worse when i got released than when i was admitted. i got better the next day and didn't really feel sick anymore and felt better until i took the medication they prescribed that i was also taking at the previous hospital, they also gave me a much larger dose which made me a lot more ill. so i looked up the medication on rexall pharmacy and it said if you were having the allergic reaction symptoms i was having to SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY. which is why i went to the leduc hospital. it is also worth noting i told the previous hospital about these symptoms but they said it was normal to have SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION SYMPTOMS. i had already been diagnosed with pneumonia at a clinic before going to either hospital, but they (Leduc) didn't listen and just looked up the inaccurate made up BS from the other hospital and i could hear them talking about it in the hallway. and the doctor i saw (Micheal Orth) gave me another steroid witch i was also allergic to and lied to me about what it was and said it was something else so i could go home and have another allergic reaction which also went untreated, and they are so stupid that they think you cant be allergic to steroids, which is wrong. i told them that i had severe allergic reaction symptoms like trouble breathing , swelling of the neck which they tried to say were normal. also they prescribed an antibiotic that you cant take with the steroid because they react with each other, and cause sever permanent side effects and can damage your tendons for example. i now have ulcers on some of my tendons. also you are not supposed to take the medication they prescribed if you have a lung infection or an internal fungal infection, which i informed him about. and the steroids made my infection worse and i coughed up puss with blood in it the next day, after it had mostly cleared up. they made me wait for 3-4 hours in the waiting room before seeing me. all the staff were rude and abusive and wouldn't listed to what i said. and when i asked the doctor (Orth) for a fungal medication for thrush that i had been previously diagnosed with but was never treated for. doctor Micheal Orth said without looking at it "Men can't get thrush only babies get thrush bu-bye" very rudely and condescendingly. which is a lie, he also lied and made stuff up. eg. there is no test for thrush. THERE IS TWO OR MORE.. eg. this is not a steroid. IT WAS, AND I AM ALLERGIC TO IT. He never treated my allergic reaction. he just gave me more asthma medication that i told him i was allergic to and lied to me about what he was prescribing and said it was a non steroidal breathing pill. And when i tried to tell him about my allergic reaction symptoms he first said that they were normal side effects and when I continued and said they were not he yelled "I DON'T CARE". I kept trying to get them to treat my allergic reaction, and give me an anti fungal medication. and they kicked me out of the emergency untreated. and said "There's the door"

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018