Ratings for Dr. Brian Grossman

I've been coming to Dr. Grossman for 2 years now. Every time I see Dr. Grossman it is hit or miss. Some days he is pleasant & appears to care, and listens to my concerns. But most days I can honestly say I don't think Dr. Grossman gives a rat's behind about me. He is a reputable surgeon, but numerous careless office errors have cost me months of time. I've been on S.S Disability for two years awaiting back, shoulder and neck surgeries. He had the audacity today to ask if I could work? REALLY?! What work does he think I can do? I need 3 fusions in my back, 2 fusion neck surgery with hardware removal from past surgery, and my right rotator cuff is torn completely in half(they don't even know if it is repairable)! I can't sit, stand, walk long because of my back. Can do very little with a torn in half rotator cuff, i.e hold a phone long, pick up anything more than a few pounds, no movement above elbow height, and I can't do anything with my neck(computer work)where it is in a lowered position, plus no lifting anything. I have spent the last 3 years of my life barely able to get off the sofa! I am in excruciating pain most every day. My health has deteriorated so much in the past 3 years, I am like a 90 year old woman! And Dr. Grossman asks after seeing me for 3 years, and before any of the surgeries he recommends are performed, can I do any work? REALLY? Careless and reckless statement!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017